YOR vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
YOR vs LAN Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Yorkshire vs Lancashire Match Prediction Tips | YOR vs LAN Who will win Today Match
Headingley, Leeds, August 09 at 11:30 PM IST
Two North Group teams who are at the top of their game will collide at Headingley in Leeds to come out as the most valiant sides. The teams contesting here are the Yorkshire Vikings and Lancashire who are currently placed at the fourth and fifth position respectively.
Yorkshire last outing was 6 days back against the winless Northamptonshire Steelbacks whom they defeated comprehensively by 6 wickets riding on Kane Willaimson’s unbeaten 52 off 44 deliveries which turned out to be a crucial knock while chasing a modest total of 129.
Lancashire though had a sad outing in their last game as they lost to second-placed Durham Jets in a mouthwatering affair. Chasing 154 set by Durham Jets, Lancashire found themselves in a disarray despite having got off to a stellar start in the powerplay.
They lost their last 5 for just 9 runs which did not help their cause and they eventually lost the game by 4 runs. Opener Alex Davies was the top scorer with 53 runs to his name while Arron Lilly and stand-in skipper Dane Vilas contributed with scores of 28 and 23 respectively, but it was not enough for a victory.
Read on for YOR vs LAN Dream11 Team News and Yorkshire vs Lancashire playing11.
YOR vs LAN Team News:
- Yorkshire Vikings have announced a 14-man squad for their fixture against Lancashire Lightning.
- After being rested for two matches, Tim Bresnan has returned for Yorkshire.
- Yorkshire will play without Liam Plunkett, who has been ruled out due to a hip injury.
- Lancashire Lightning have also announced a 14-man squad against Yorkshire.
YOR vs LAN Playing 11
Speaking of the YOR vs LAN Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Yorkshire Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Tattersall
Batsmen: Gary Ballance, Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kane Williamson
All-rounder: Tim Bresnan, David Willey, Jordan Thompson
Bowlers: Steven Patterson(c), Azeem Rafiq, Jack Brooks,
Lancashire Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Dane Vilas(c)
Batsmen: Alex Davies, Karl Brown
All-rounder: Steven Croft, Jordan Clark, James Faulkner, Arron Lilley
Bowlers: Toby Lester, Dany Lamb, Zahir Khan, Matt Parkinson
YOR vs LAN Squads
Yorkshire: Steven Patterson (c), Gary Ballance, Tim Bresnan, Harry Brook, Jack Brooks, Matthew Fisher, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Jack Leaning, Adam Lyth, Azeem Rafiq, Jonny Tattersall (wk), Jordon Thompson, Kane Williamson, David Willey
Lancashire: Dane Vilas (c), Karl Brown, Josh Bohannon, Jordan Clark, Alex Davies, Steven Croft, Zahir Khan, James Faulkner, Danny Lamb, Toby Lester, Matt Parkinson, Graham Onions, Arron Lilley, Mark Watt
YOR vs LAN Key Players
- Adam Lyth who leads the batting chart for Yorkshire with 277 runs from 10 innings and Kane Williamson who is averaging 55 with 223 runs from just 6 innings will be the batting mainstays for Yorkshire.
- S Patterson and Azeem Rafiq have 18 wickets between them and will be leading the bowling attack.
- With Liam Livingstone still unavailable the responsibility of scoring big runs would be on Alex Davies who has got 382 runs so far from 8 innings.
- Toby Lester will lead the bowling attack as he has got 11 scalps to his name from just 8 outings.
Note: This YOR vs LAN Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Yorkshire vs Lancashire team news.
YOR vs LAN Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Yorkshire vs Lancashire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.