ZIM vs NED Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 ZIM Playing 11, NED Playing 11 Zimbabwe vs Netherlands Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 2, 2022 9:13 am IST
ZIM vs NED Dream 11 Prediction: In the 34th encounter of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 season, Zimbabwe will be locking horns with Netherlands at the Adelaide Oval in Adelaide on 2 November, 2022 (Wednesday). Zimbabwe will surely be low on confidence after having conceded a heartening 3-run loss at the hands of Bangladesh earlier in the ongoing T20 tournament. On the other hand, Netherlands ended up losing both of their last two games against Pakistan and India.
ZIM vs NED Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 34, Zimbabwe vs Netherlands
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 2 November, 2022
Time: 9:30 AM IST
Ground: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch Zimbabwe vs Netherlands Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
Zimbabwe vs Netherlands Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Adelaide Oval are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers at Adelaide normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
ZIM (recent last): L W NR W L
NED (recent last): L L L L W
ZIM Playing 11
1. Regis Chakabva (wk)
2. Craig Ervine (C)
3. Wesley Madhevere
4. Sean Williams
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Milton Shumba
7. Ryan Burl
8. Tendai Chatara
9. Richard Ngarava
10. Luke Jongwe
11. Blessing Muzarabani
- Brad Evans was not available for selection due to injury.
- Craig Ervine will captain the side.
- Regis Chakabva will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Regis Chakabva, Craig Ervine, Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams and Sikandar Raza to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Blessing Muzarabani, Luke Jongwe, Tendai Chatara and Richard Ngarava will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Sean Williams Stats in T20I
Zimbabwe’s Sean Williams looked in a fine touch during the last game against Bangladesh. Sean Williams smashed an excellent knock of 64 runs off 42 balls that included as many as 8 boundaries.
|64||1390||126.82||10||64 & 1/10, 31, 1, 7, 1/17|
Sikandar Raza Stats in T20I
For Zimbabwe, senior player Sikandar Raza has been in a sensational form during the recent while both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Sikandar Raza picked up as many as three crucial wickets in the last game against Pakistan.
|64||1185||6||37||1/35, 3/25, 0, 40 & 1/20, 14 & 3/19, 82 & 1/22, 1/8, 8|
NED Playing 11
1. Max O’Dowd
2. Stephan Myburgh
3. Bas de Leede
4. Tom Cooper
5. Colin Ackermann
6. Scott Edwards (C & wk)
7. Logan van Beek
8. Roelof van der Merwe
9. Brandon Glover
10. Fred Klaassen
11. Paul van Meekeren
- All the players were available for selection and there are no injury issues in the Netherlands camp.
- Scott Edwards will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Max O’Dowd, Tom Cooper, Roelof van der Merwe, Bas de Leede and Colin Ackermann will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Brandon Glover, Fred Klaassen, Logan van Beek and Paul van Meekeren will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Max O’Dowd Stats in T20I
For Netherlands, Max O’Dowd looked in a fine touch during the last game against Sri Lanka earlier in this tournament. Max O’Dowd played an unbeaten knock of 71 runs off 53 balls that consisted of 6 fours and 3 sixes.
|56||1508||123.83||10/1||8, 16, 8, 71*, 35, 23, 43, 3|
Colin Ackermann Stats in T20I
Netherlands’ Colin Ackermann will be aiming to contribute well with the bat in this match against Zimbabwe. Colin Ackermann scored a run-a-ball 27 against Pakistan.
|20||423||1||7||27, 17, 62, 0, 0|
Who will win Zimbabwe vs Netherlands today match?
- Zimbabwe have managed to win just a couple of games out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- Netherlands have witnessed only a single victory and as many as 4 losses in the recent while.
- In the last T20I game between these two sides, Zimbabwe defeated Netherlands by 37 runs.
According to the Zimbabwe vs Netherlands today match prediction, Zimbabwe are the favourites to win this match.
ZIM vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Scott Edwards
BATTERS: Max O’Dowd, Tom Cooper, Wesley Madhevere, Craig Ervine
ALL-ROUNDERS: Colin Ackermann, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams
BOWLERS: Paul van Meekeren, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava
Who should be the captain of your ZIM vs NED Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sikandar Raza, Max O’Dowd.
For Grand League: Craig Ervine, Colin Ackermann.