HAR VS DEL Match Prediction-Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Jan 9, 2018 11:10 pm IST
Delhi vs Haryana Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Zonal T20 League, 2018
Delhi will meet Haryana in their second fixture of the Zonal T20 League at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on January 10. Both Delhi and Haryana have lost their first matches of the competition and would be looking to get their campaign running. Delhi is one of the frontrunners in the competition, boasting a strong batting order.
Competition: Zonal T20 League, 2018
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Date & Time: Jan 10, 09:30 AM LOCAL
T20Is played: 5
Average 1st Inns score: 157
Average 2nd Inns score: 143
Highest total: 202/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total: 120/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased: 159/3 (17.1 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 142/7 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AFG
HAR Team News:
- Amit Mishra will lead the side.
- Haryana is likely to field the same side.
HARYANA Probable XI
Harshal Patel, Rajat Paliwal, Ashish Hooda, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Chauhan, Rahul Tewatia, Amit Mishra(c), Rohit Parmod Sharma(w), Chaitanya Bishnoi, Ajit Chahal, Shubham Rohilla
Amit Mishra(c), Chaitanya Bishnoi, Ajit Chahal, Ashish Hooda, Rajat Paliwal, Harshal Patel, Shubham Rohilla, Mohit Sharma, Rohit Parmod Sharma(w), Shivam Chauhan, Guntashveer Singh, Rahul Tewatia, Virender Dahiya, Jayant Yadav
DELHI Team News:
- Pradeep Sangwan will lead the Delhi side.
- Delhi is likely to stick with their last XI.
DELHI Probable XI
Gautam Gambhir, Dhruv Shorey, Rishabh Pant(w), Nitish Rana, Himmat Singh, Pawan Negi, Tejas Baroka, Pradeep Sangwan(c), Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Lalit M Yadav
Pradeep Sangwan(c), Suboth Bhati, Tejas Baroka, Rishabh Pant(w), Kshitiz Sharma, Kulwant Khejroliya, Pawan Negi, Navdeep Saini, Himmat Singh, Lalit M Yadav, Dhruv Shorey, Sarthak Ranjan, Nitish Rana, Gautam Gambhir
Please note: The HAR VS DEL match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
- Opening the batting for Haryana, Harshal Patel made a sensational 32-ball 73 in the last game.
- Haryana have quality spinners in their ranks with Amit Mishra and Jayant Yadav.
- Delhi have a strong batting line-up, featuring Gautam Gambhir, Rishabh Pant and Nitish Rana.
- All-rounder Pawan Negi has proved his T20 abilities over the years.
Delhi vs Haryana Team Prediction
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update.