IPL mein sabse jyada wicket: Top 10 bowlers with most wickets in IPL
Updated on: Feb 23, 2023 1:08 pm IST
IPL mein sabse jyada wicket: The Indian Premier League (IPL) has been one of the most exciting T20 cricket leagues in the world. Over the years, we have witnessed some of the best bowlers in the world battle it out for wickets and help their teams win the tournament. In this post, we will look at the top 10 leading wicket takers in IPL history.
IPL mein sabse jyada wicket
Take a look at the top 10 players with IPL mein sabse jyada wicket,
|Rank||Player||Wickets||Matches||Economy Rate||Best Performance|
Also Read: IPL leading wicket taker: Top 5 wicket takers in IPL history
1. Dwayne Bravo – With 183 wickets in 161 matches, Dwayne Bravo is the leading wicket-taker in IPL history. The West Indian all-rounder has played for Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians, and Gujarat Lions, and has a best bowling performance of 4/22.
2. Lasith Malinga – Sri Lankan fast bowler Lasith Malinga is second on the list with 170 wickets in 122 matches. He has spent his entire IPL career with the Mumbai Indians and has a best bowling performance of 5/13.
3. Amit Mishra – Indian leg-spinner Amit Mishra has taken 166 wickets in 154 matches, making him the third leading wicket-taker in IPL history. He has played for Delhi Capitals, Deccan Chargers, and Sunrisers Hyderabad, and has a best bowling performance of 5/17.
4. Yuzvendra Chahal – Indian leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal is tied with Amit Mishra at 166 wickets in 131 matches. He has played for Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rajasthan Royals, and Mumbai Indians, and has a best bowling performance of 5/40.
5. Piyush Chawla – Indian leg-spinner Piyush Chawla has taken 157 wickets in 165 matches. He has played for Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, and Chennai Super Kings, and has a best bowling performance of 4/17.
6. Ravichandran Ashwin – Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has also taken 157 wickets in 184 matches, tying him with Piyush Chawla. He has played for Punjab Kings, Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals, Rajasthan Royals, and Rising Pune Supergiant, and has a best bowling performance of 4/34.
7. Bhuvneshwar Kumar – Indian fast bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar has taken 154 wickets in 146 matches. He has played for Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad and has a best bowling performance of 5/19.
8. Sunil Narine – West Indian spinner Sunil Narine has taken 152 wickets in 148 matches. He has played for Kolkata Knight Riders and has a best bowling performance of 5/19.
9. Harbhajan Singh – Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh has taken 150 wickets in 163 matches. He has played for Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings, and Kolkata Knight Riders, and has a best bowling performance of 5/18.
10. Jasprit Bumrah – Indian fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah has taken 145 wickets in 120 matches. He has played for Mumbai Indians and has a best bowling performance of 5/10.
Also Read: Highest runs in IPL: Who has scored most runs in IPL history?
In conclusion, these top 10 leading wicket-takers have played a crucial role in the success of their respective teams over the years in the IPL. They have consistently performed at the highest level and have been a delight to watch for the fans. With the upcoming IPL season, it will be interesting to see if any of these players can improve their position on this list or if a new name will emerge as the highest wicket-taker in IPL history.