PES vs ISL PSL Final Match Dream 11 Prediction Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Mar 25, 2018 3:52 pm IST
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Final, Pakistan Super League
National Stadium, Karachi
Sunday, March 25, 7:30 PM IST
The stage is set for the final of PSL 2018 between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi at National Stadium in Karachi on Sunday. Peshawar Zalmi are the winners of the 2017 season, while Islamabad United had triumphed in the inaugural Pakistan Super league 2016 season.
The defending champions Peshawar Zalmi did not have the best the starts, but their incredible run at the business end of the tournament has sent them in the big final. They thumbed Quetta Gladiators in the Eliminator 1and later Karachi Kings in the Eliminator 2.
On the other hand, Islamabad dominated the tournament finishing at the head of the table after the league stage, winning 7 games in 10. In the Qualifier, they secured a comfortable win against Karachi Kings.
Peshawar Zalmi Team News
- The main man Kamran Akmal looked in a bit of discomfort against Karachi Kings, although he is expected to be 100% for the final after two days rest.
- As of now, there are no injury concerns for the side.
Form (recent first): W W W W L
Kamran Akmal (wk), Darren Sammy (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Tamim Iqbal, Wahab Riaz, Andre Fletcher, Liam Dawson, Umaid Asif, Saad Nasim, Sameen Gul, Hasan Ali, Hammad Azam, Chris Jordan, Riki Wessels, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Asghar, Khushdil Shah, Ibtisam Sheikh, Khalid Usman
Islamabad United Team News
- Skipper Misbah-ul-Haq, missed the Qualifier against Karachi Kings, will be back to lead his team in the big match.
- There are no other injury concerns for team Islamabad.
Form (recent first): W L W W W
Mohammad Sami, Jean-Paul Duminy (c), Luke Ronchi (wk), Samit Patel, Alex Hales, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Amad Butt, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Sahibzada Farhan, Misbah-ul-Haq, Samuel Badree, Chadwick Walton, Steven Finn, Sam Billings, Zafar Gohar, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hasan, Rohail Nazir
Dream 11 Prediction Guru Key Players
- Kamran Akmal has powered the Zalmi into the final. Apart from in-form Kamran Akmal, Liam Dawson has chipped in with the bat for the side in the recent game.
- Wahab Riaz is the leading wicket-taker for Zalmi with 16 wickets in the bag. Umaid Asif and Hasan Ali are other key bowlers for the side.
- Luke Ronchi has scored 383 runs in the tournament, at an astonishing strike rate of 180. JP Duminy is another in-form batsman for the Islamabad side.
- Faheem Ashraf has had an excellent run with the ball, claiming 17 scalps in 11 matches. Mohammad Sami and Samit Patel are among others who have provided breakthroughs for the side.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings Today’s Match Prediction
Going by the form of Kamran Akmal and Luke Ronchi, it is difficult to separate the two sides. However, Islamabad have a more potent bowling attack to give them an edge over the resurgent Peshawar Zalmi.
Note: This PES vs ISL match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you to pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
PES vs ISL Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.
Stream Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Online
Pakistan Super League can be streamed live on Cricketgateway.
Watch PSL Final on TV in India
Pakistan Super League is aired in India on DSport for the first time.