Cheteshwar Arvind Pujara
|Nickname:||Chintu, Good Boy|
|Weight (approx.):||71 Kg|
|Eye Colour:||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth:||25 January 1988|
|Age (as on 2018):||30 years|
|Birth Place:||Rajkot, Gujarat|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Aquarius|
|School:||Lal Bahadur Shastri Vidyalaya (Rajkot), RM Chhaya High School (Rajkot)|
|Educational Qualifications:||Bachelor of Bussiness Administration (BBA) through correspondence|
|Father:||Arvind Pujara (Former Cricketer)|
|Mother:||Late Reena Pujara (Died 2005)|
|Test:||India v Australia at Bengaluru, Oct 9-13, 2010|
|ODI:||Zimbabwe v India at Bulawayo, Aug 1, 2013|
|Jersey Number:||#15 India|
|Domestic/State Team:||Derbyshire, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Nottinghamshire, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Saurashtra, Yorkshire|
|Nature on field:||Calm|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
- Pujara is the 2nd fastest Indian to get to 1,000 Test runs.
- Pujara holds the record of most balls faced by an Indian in a test innings: 525.
- Pujara is one of the nine batsman to score three career first-class triple-centuries. He also holds a record of scoring three triple centuries within a span of one month.
- Pujara is the third batsman for India, and ninth overall, to bat on all five days of a Test.
|Career Turning Point:|
- Strong performances in the First Class cricket got Pujara in the reckoning.
|Hobbies:||Listening to old songs|
|Favourite Batsmen:||Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Ricky Ponting|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||Cape Town|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Actors:||Amitabh Bachchan, Johnny Depp|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Marriage Date:||13 february 2013|
|Grade A BCCI:||INR 7 Crore|
|Awards and recognitions|
- ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year 2013
|Lesser Known Facts|
- Pujara was Man of the Tournament for the 2006 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- Pujara’s father Arvind Pujara and uncle Bipin Pujara both played for Saurashtra in the Ranji Trophy.
- In 2014, Pujara was appointed as the ‘brand ambassador’ for the state of Gujarat by the Election Commission.