(South Africa Cricketer)
|Height (approx.):||190 cm|
|Weight (approx.):||86 kg|
|Date of Birth:||25 May 1995|
|Age (as on 2018):||22 years|
|Birth Place:||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Gemini|
|School:||St. Stithians Boys College, Johannesburg|
|Mother:||Florence Rabada (Lawyer)|
|Address:||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Test:||5 November 2015 vs India in Mohali|
|ODI:||10 July 2015 vs Bangladesh in Dhaka|
|T20:||5 November 2014 vs Australia in Adelaide|
|Jersey Number:||#25 (South Africa)|
|Nature on field:||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
- Rabada became RSA’s leading wicket-taker at the 2014 ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup where he picked 14 wickets at an economy of 3.10.
- Rabada picked a recoord number of wickets while playing for Highveld Lions in a Domestic match against Dolphins in February 2015. It also included a mammoth 9 wickets from 2nd innings.
- On July 2015, Rabada made his ODI debut for South Africa against Bangladesh on 10 July 2015. He achieved the best figures of 6/16 (on his debut).
|Career Turning Point:||Rabada’s impressive performances in South African domestic cricket helped him grab a spot in the national side.|
|Hobbies:||Playing Piano, Listening to music, Playing FIFA on Playstation|
|Favourite Batsmen:||Michael Clarke|
|Favourite Bowlers:||Shane Warne, Wasim Akram|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||NA|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Food:||Chinese Food|
|Favourite Actors:||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- Rabada graduated from St. Stithians Boys College in 2013. Interestingly, it is the same school as New Zealand’s Grant Elliot and England’s Michael Lumb.
- Kagiso Rabada’s father is a brain surgeon and a philanthropist. Young Rabada often accompanied his father to various impoverished black neighborhoods in Johannesburg where he gifted shoes and clothes to kids.