|Height (approx.):||168 cm|
|Weight (approx.):||61 Kg|
|Eye Colour:||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth:||14 December 1994|
|Age (as on 2017):||23 years|
|Birth Place:||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Sagittarius|
|Father:||Ram Singh Yadav|
|Test:||vs Australia on 26 March 2017|
|ODI:||vs West Indies on 23 June 2017|
|T20:||vs West Indies on 09 July 2007|
|Domestic/State Team:||Kolkata Knight Riders, Uttar Pradesh|
|Nature on field:||Calm|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
- Kuldeep is the third Indian bowler to take a hat-trick in ODI (vs Australia at Eden Gardens)
- He is also the third Chinaman bowler who has taken 4 wickets in a debut-test match
- He is the first bowler to take a hat-trick in U-19 World Cup history
- He took 17 wickets in just 3 matches in a Duleep Trophy in 2016
|Hobbies:||travelling , watching football, scrapbook|
|Favourite Bowlers:||Wasim Akram, Shane Warne|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||Green Park, Kanpur|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Musicians/Singers:||The Monster|
|Cars Collection:||Ford Ecosport (Desires for Mustang GT)|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
- Kuldeep was picked in IPL even before he started playing India Under-19 regularly.
- In 2012, Kuldeep was picked by Mumbai Indians for 10 lakhs. However, he didn’t get to play a single match in two years.
- In 2014, Kuldeep was picked by Kolkata Knight Riders for 40 lakhs and got to play only 3 games.
- Kuldeep got a call for Indian squad even before he made his Ranji Trophy debut.
- He is originally from Unnao. His family turned to Kanpur for a better living.
- He started as a left-arm pacer till one day his coach Kapil Pandey advised him to bowl spin
error: Content is protected !!