Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers 38th Match Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions
Defending Champions Perth Scorchers would be taking on Adelaide Strikers on 25th January at W.A.C.A. Ground Perth. Scorchers have secured a place in the semi-finals but they would be keen to win in order to finish above the Strikers for securing the top spot in the tournament.
Date: January 25, 2018
Venue: W.A.C.A Ground Perth
Perth Scorchers Team News:
- Perth Scorchers would welcome their fast bowler Jhye Richardson back into their 13-man squad and he would be replacing Jason Behrendorff
- Shaun Marsh remains unavailable due to injury.
Sam Whiteman, Matthew Kelly, Michael Klinger, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Adam Voges, Ashton Agar, Hilton Cartwright, Tim Bresnan, Mitchell Johnson, William Bosisto, Tim David, Jhye Richardson
Probable Playing XI:
William Botisto, Michael Klinger, Cameron Bancroft, Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Turner, Adam Voges, Ashton Agar, Tim David, Tim Bresnan, Matthew Kelly, Jhye Richardson
- Perth Scorcher’s Ashton Agar has the best bowling economy rate in the BBL07 with 5.52
Adelaide Strikers Team news:
- Adelaide Strikers would play in the absence of his captain Travis Head who has returned to play for Australian ODI team.
- Colin Ingram is expected to lead the team.
Colin Ingram, Alex Carey, Jake Weatherald, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Ben Laughlin, Billy Stanlake, Wes Agar, Jonathon Dean, Jonathan Wells, Liam O Connor, Kelvin Smith, Peter Siddle
Probable Playing XI:
Alex Carey, Jonathon Dean, Ben Laughlin, Jake Weatherland, Colin Ingram, Jonathan Wells, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Billy Stanlake, Peter Siddle
- Alex Cray has been the top-scorer of Adelaide Strikers in their last 3 matches in the Big Bash League
Last five meetings: Perth Scorchers W3, Adelaide Strikers W2
All-time meetings: Perth Scorchers W6, Adelaide Strikers W5
India Fantasy Prediction:
The best two teams in the Big Bash league would be trying to outplay each other in the BBL07 face off. Scorchers have the greater strength in depth as they have the psychological edge after hammering the Strikers two weeks ago. But, as both have performed exceptionally well in the tournament, you are advised to make a balanced selection.
Note: This PRS vs ADS match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
PS vs ADS Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.