RAJ vs MUM Vijay Hazare Trophy Match Prediction-Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Feb 8, 2018 12:32 pm IST
Rajasthan vs Mumbai
Group C, Vijay Hazare Trophy
Rajasthan are up against Mumbai in the forthcoming Group C Vijay Hazare Trophy fixture, to be played at the TI Cycles Ground in Chennai. Rajasthan have lost their opening match of the tournament to Andhra, while Mumbai have won two in two to sit at the top of the group C points table.
When: February 9, 9:00 AM IST
Where: TI Cycles Ground, Chennai
Rajasthan Team News:
- Since this is only the second game for Rajasthan, they are most likely to go with the same combination of 11 players that featured against Andhra.
- However, Salman Khan is a doubtful.
Aditya Garhwal, Ankit Lamba, Salman Khan, Mahipal Lomror, Chetan Bist(w), Amitkumar Gautam, Abhimanyu Lamba, Rahul Chahar, Chandrapal Singh, Aniket Choudhary(c), K Khaleel Ahmed
Aniket Choudhary(c), Mahipal Lomror, K Khaleel Ahmed, Chetan Bist(w), Rahul Chahar, Chandrapal Singh, Aditya Garhwal, Amitkumar Gautam, Salman Khan, Yash Kothari, Ankit Lamba, Abhimanyu Lamba, Tajinder Singh
- Chetan Bisht cracked a superb 77-ball in 82 against Andhra.
- Aniket Choudhary and Rahul Chahar are among others to watch out for.
Mumbai Team News:
- With 2 wins under their belt, Mumbai are unlikely to temper with the winning combination. The same XI is expected for the fixture.
Akhil Herwadkar, Jay Gokul Bista, Siddhesh Lad, Suryakumar Yadav, Aditya Tare(w/c), Shubham Ranjane, Akash Parkar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shivam Malhotra, Royston Dias, Dhrumil Matkar
Akhil Herwadkar, Jay Gokul Bista, Siddhesh Lad, Suryakumar Yadav, Aditya Tare(w/c), Shubham Ranjane, Akash Parkar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shivam Dubey, Shashank Singh, Eknath Kerkar, Dhrumil Matkar, Royston Dias, Shams Mulani, Shivam Malhotra
- Both Suryakumar Yadav and Siddhesh Lad have scored centuries in the competition.
- Jay Gokul Bista, Royston Dias, Dhawal Kulkarni and Aditya Tare are among others who can come good.
India Fantasy Prediction:
Having won two matches in a row, Mumbai will be bursting with confidence. It will require a special effort from Rajasthan to challenge Mumbai.
Note: The RAJ vs MUM match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news and squads listed above.
*If there happen to be any changes, we will update them at 11:00 PM tonight.
RAJ vs MUM Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.