BAN vs AUS Dream11 team 1st T20I: who will win today match prediction?
Updated on: Aug 5, 2021 11:26 am IST
BAN vs AUS dream11 today match prediction: Australia are back of the terrible series defeat against West Indies where they were hammered 4-1 in the 5 match series. Bangladesh on the other hand won a thrilling series against Zimbabwe 2 to 1.
Australia are once again without their star players and even their captain Aaron Finch has left to Australia to treat his injured right knee. Bangladesh are missing Litton Das, Tamim Iqbal and Mushfiqur Rahim as well.
BAN vs AUS dream11 team
In dream11 prediction, lets bring out the stats, strengths and weaknesses of both the sides.
- Mitchell Starc was breathing fire against West Indies in ODIs although he was off-color in T20Is. Now with him regaining his swing, he can literally run through Bangladeshi batters and the hosts need to find a way to stop Mitchell Starc
- With no frontline batters, Australia have an unsettled batting lineup and this is a very good chance for Bangladesh bowlers who are tailor made for these conditions.
- Bangladesh lower order is taking great shape in the form of Afif Hossain and Shamim Hossain who were mighty impressive against Zimbabwe in the previous series.
- Australia struggled against Hayden Walsh Jr in the previous series and Bangladesh have a factory of spinners who can take the ball either way and this will be a stern test to their inexperienced middle order.
- Bangladesh’s death bowling and top order intent are two things which they would like to work on going into the world cup.
Playing 11 for today cricket match
BAN playing 11 (Likely)
Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Shamim Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Nasun Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam
AUS playing 11 (Likely)
Josh Philippe, Ben McDermott, Mitch Marsh, Alex Carey, Matthew Wade, Ashton Turner, Dan Christian, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
Form guide (Last 6 T20Is)
Records at Dhaka (T20Is)
BAN- 11 wins and 15 defeats in 26 games
AUS- 1 win and 3 defeats in 4 games
Today match prediction
Who will win today match: The odds are hugely in favor of the visitors Australia but a lot will rely on the toss as the team batting first will fancy their chances of choking the opposition with runs on the board. Anything around 8 RPO to start the chase will be a difficult task unless the chasing team makes use of the field restrictions.
Bet365- BAN- 3.00, AUS- 1.40
Betway- BAN- 2.87, AUS- 1.40
Today match score: It is never an easy job batting second on slow tracks and the pitch will die down more and more when more balls are bowled. Team batting first will be happy if they score anything around 170.
Today pitch report: The wickets in Bangladesh are low and slow in nature and it can be an alien condition to Australia. They like pace and bounce but they would like to play on these kind of surfaces before WT20 where more or less similar kind of tracks are expected. The spinners will be licking their lips on looking at this wicket.
Who won yesterday game: OVI won by 6 wickets against WEF
Where to watch BAN vs AUS cricket live score and stream: Fancode