BAN vs IND Today Match Prediction for Bangladesh vs India 3rd ODI – Who Will Win BAN vs IND match?
Updated on: Dec 9, 2022 4:09 pm IST
BAN vs IND Today Match Prediction: Bangladesh defeated India by 5 runs in the 2nd ODI to clinch the 3-match ODI series 2-0. Chasing the score of 271 set by Bangladesh, the Indian team fell short by 5 runs in the last over. Captain Rohit Sharma, who got injured while fielding came out to bat and bravely fought till the last ball. He will leave for India and will not take any further part in the series. KL Rahul will lead the side in his absence, Let’s see what all changes both sides are expected to make for this match.
BAN vs IND Match Details
Fixture Name: Bangladesh vs India, 3rd ODI
Competition: India tour of Bangladesh 2022
Date: 10th December 2022
Time: 11:30 AM IST
Ground: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
BAN vs IND Pitch Report
The pitch in Chattogram is a batting pitch. The average score at this venue is 239. And the average first innings total is around 259. The pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue. It’s better to bat first at this venue considering the previous records.
India- L L NR NR L
Bangladesh- W W W L L
BAN vs IND Probable Playing XIs
Shikhar Dhawan, Rahul Tripathi, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(wk), Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik, Kuldeep Yadav
Litton Das (c), Anamul Haque, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
BAN vs IND Probable Top Performers
Probable Best Batter
Shreyas Iyer – Stats in ODIs
Shreyas Iyer has been unstoppable in ODI cricket in the last 1 year. He became the fastest Indian to 1500 ODI runs and is in the form of his life right now.
|38||1534||49.48||2/14||82, 24, 49, 80|
Probable Best Bowler
Shakib Al Hasan – Stats in ODIs
Shakib has been the best bowler in this series so far. With 7 wickets to his name from the last 2 ODIs, he is leading the bowling charts for this series in terms of the wickets taken.
|223||292||29.02||4||2/39, 5/36, 2/24, 1/33|
BAN vs IND Prediction- Who Will Win Today’s Match Between Bangladesh and India
- India has lost both ODIs and has lost the series.
- India has a lot of injury concerns moving into the 3rd ODI.
- Captain Rohit Sharma, Deepak Chahar, and Kuldeep Sen are injured and won’t take part in the 3rd ODI.
- KL Rahul will lead the side in the absence of Rohit.
- Kuldeep Yadav has been called into the side as the injury replacement.
- Bangladesh is expected to be unchanged for this match.
- Both these sides have faced each other 7 times in the last 7 years, with India winning 5 times.
- According to the BAN vs IND today match prediction, IND is the favorite to win this match.
BAN vs IND in ODIs (LAST 7 Years)
|Matches Played||IND Won||BAN Won|