DC vs RCB Dream11 Team, Predict Who will win Today’s IPL match?
Updated on: Apr 16, 2022 9:33 am IST
DC vs RCB Today Match Prediction: Delhi Capitals won in a grand manner against KKR in their previous game but they are up against the title contenders and the most balanced side on the paper in this season, RCB. With Harshal Patel coming back into the side, it is going to be a heck of a task for DC to even think about winning the game
DC vs RCB IPL 2022 Today Match Prediction
Form guide (Last 5 games)
Team record at Wankhede in IPL
DC- 5 wins and 7 defeats in 12 games
RCB- 5 wins and 8 defeats in 13 games
IPL point table
|Kolkata Knight Riders||6||3||3||6||+0.223|
|Lucknow Super Giants||5||3||2||6||+0.174|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||5||3||2||6||+0.006|
|Chennai Super Kings||5||1||4||2||-0.745|
DC Playing 11
Mitchell Marsh/Rovman Powell
- Prithvi Shaw’s stats against RCB
- Rishabh Pant’s stats against RCB
- David Warner’s stats against RCB
RCB Playing 11
Faf du Plessis
- Virat Kohli’s stats against DC
- Faf du Plessis’s stats against DC
- Dinesh Karthik’s stats against DC
Who will win today’s IPL match?
- DC have won 2 day games and lost 2 night games in this season.
- RCB have won 17 games to DC’s 10 games in head to head contests so far in IPL history.
- RCB fancy chasing against DC as they have won 10 games while chasing out of their 17 wins.
- RCB are favorites to win the game in DC vs RCB Dream11 prediction
DC vs RCB Dream11 Team prediction
Today IPL match key players: Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Faf du Plessis, Dinesh Karthik, Khaleel Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman
Today’s IPL Match score: The team batting first is expected to score around 160.
Today’s IPL match Pitch report: A low scoring game is expected. This venue has been on the slower side in this season.
Today IPL match toss prediction: As chasing is the pattern, the captain winning the toss will decide to chase.
Who won yesterday’s IPL match: SRH beat KKR by 7 wickets
Where to watch DC vs RCB Live Score: Star Network
Follow us on Google News
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.