ENG vs AUS TODAY MATCH PREDICTION|ENG vs AUS WHO WILL WIN
Updated on: Jun 26, 2018 6:14 pm IST
Vitality iT20 2018
Australia tour of England, 2018, Only T20|ENG vs AUS WHO WILL WIN
England vs Australia Only T20 |In the Spotlight
After having inflicted a 5-0 drubbing over their arch-nemesis, Australia, England will look to drive home the winning momentum, in a format, where they have recently struggled, having won (in 2015) just one of the last five completed fixtures.
Last time, England faced Australia in a T20 game, it was during the Trans-Tasman tri-nation series, David Warner was leading the Men in Green and Gold, and Glenn Maxwell was in the form of his life, having hit a 58-ball-103. Fast-Forward to June 2018 and David Warner is serving his 12-month suspension and Glenn Maxwell is about to face a fitness test after missing the last two games of the ODI series due to the shoulder injury. Alex Carey will be deputy to Aaron Finch, who as skipper will look to avoid a complete tour whitewash.
Venue:- Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
When:- Wednesday, June 27th, 2018, 11:00 PM IST
ENG vs AUS KEY PLAYERS| BETTING ODDS
- Jason Roy (ENG):- Roy had an outstanding ODI series, having scored two hundred in five matches. The odds in favour of him repeating the same in the T20 match are 10/3, meaning a return of Rs 433.33 over 100.
- Jonny Bairstow (ENG):- Ever since he started opening the batting, Jonny Bairstow has been in destructive form, and it was on full show in the ODI series, having scored a hundred (139) and one fifty (79). Expect him to be in full-swing in the T20, and the odds backing him to perform as part of our ENG vs AUS Today Match Prediction is 13/2, implying a return of Rs 500 over 100.
- Aaron Finch (AUS):- The Aussie captain will look to lead from the front with the bat, and the odds in favour of him doing the same are 5/2, meaning a return of Rs 350.
- Adil Rashid (ENG):- With eight wickets in his last 7 matches, Adil Rashid has been a potent bowler for England in white-ball cricket for a long time now. The odds in favour of him emulating his past performances are 3/1, meaning a return of Rs 400 over a stake of 100.
- Billy Stanlake (AUS):- Stanlake announced himself to the cricketing world with figures of 2-28 against England in the Trans-Tasman trophy. A tall brooding fast bowler, expect him to deliver the goods in ENG vs AUS T20. The odds in favour of him in doing so is 7/2, implying a return of Rs 350 over 100.
ENG vs AUS TODAY MATCH PREDICTION
So who will win ENG vs AUS? As per the betting odds, the odds in favour of ENG winning the game is 8/15, meaning a return of Rs 153.33 over 100, while that of AUS winning the match is 6/4, meaning a return of Rs 250.