ENG vs IND Dream11 Today Match Prediction: Shardul Thakur has been declared fit for India and they might consider him in the playing 11 to add that additional variety to the bowling attack along with the batting depth he offers but they might think twice before changing a winning combination.
ENG vs IND 3rd Test Dream11 Prediction
- England skipper Joe Root has 386 runs at an average of 128 in 4 innings in this series so far. He is in the purple patch at the moment and would like to buy his team a victory with him in this dream form.
- KL Rahul is the man for India in this series so far. His turnaround has been nothing less than a spectacle. He has 244 runs and averages 61 in 4 innings so far. He along with Rohit Sharma have formed a reliable and the most secured opening partnership for India in a long time.
- Rohit Sharma’s transformation as an opener in test match format has been quite a story. He has 152 runs at an average of 50.
- Jasprit Bumrah is the leading wicket taker in this series after 2 games with 12 wickets.
- Mohammad Siraj has 11 wickets and is the 2nd leading wicket taker.
ENG vs IND Today Match Prediction
England have dropped their underperforming opener Dom Sibley and have added Dawid Malan who has been a white ball specialist off late. Dawid Malan adds experience into this setup but dropping Dom Sibley who has been backed by them for so long is not a nice move with Ashes in touching distance.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral
ENG vs IND Winning Chances
India are favorites going into this game but England are the home side and one cannot write them off after just a solitary defeat. They haven’t lost a series in the last 8 years except for the series against New Zealand just before the WTC final.
Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
Bet365- ENG- 2.62, IND- 2.10, Draw- 5.00
Betway- ENG- 2.62, IND- 2.10, Draw- 4.50
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
ENG Playing 11
Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Ollie Robinson, Craig Overton, James Anderson
- James Anderson picked a 5-fer in the first innings at Lords but he turned out to be the least effective bowler in the 2nd dig which is very unlike the veteran bowler himself. With no experienced bowlers around him in this game, a lot will be expected of him to come good and run through the Indian batting in both the innings.
- Ollie Robinson picked 4 wickets in the 2nd He was sharing the new ball along with James Anderson and to return with a grand total of 4 wickets in the test is something that the bowling all rounder will be concerned about.
IND Playing 11
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Ishant Sharma, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Siraj
- Ishant Sharma returned to the playing 11 in the 2nd test and made an immediate impact with crucial blows in both the innings. India playing 4 world class pacers might put one bowler or the other in the shadows but Ishant Sharma’s 5 wicket haul in the game is something that needs to be talked about a lot.
- Cheteshwar Pujara did what he does best in the 2nd He ensured that India are in the game after staring down at an embarrassing defeat on the 4th day of 2nd test. He scored 45 off 206 balls.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley.