ENG vs PAK Today Match Prediction for T20 World Cup 2022 – Who Will Win England vs Pakistan?
Updated on: Nov 12, 2022 1:59 pm IST
ENG vs PAK Today Match Prediction: After a thumping victory over India in the 2nd Semi-Final, England will travel to Melbourne to face a resurgent Pakistan side in the final of the ICC T20 World Cup. England has been the best batting side and Pakistan has been the best bowling side in the tournament so far. So this battle for the T20 World Cup title promises to be an enthralling one. Can England continue their dominance in white ball cricket and add another trophy to their cabinet or will Pakistan go dejavu repeating the success of the 1992 ODI World Cup? Let’s find out.
ENG vs PAK Match Details
Fixture Name: England vs Pakistan, Final
Competition: T20 World Cup 2022
Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Date and Time: November 13, 01:30 PM IST
Telecast & Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
ENG vs PAK Pitch Report
The surface in MCG is a balanced pitch. Teams are most likely to opt to bat first at this venue after winning the toss.147 is the average score at this venue with the average first innings score moving up to 159. So, anything above the 170-run mark could prove to be a winning total at this venue.
Pakistan- W W W W L
England- W W W L W
ENG vs PAK Probable Playing XIs
Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(wk), Mohammad Haris, Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim jr, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
Jos Buttler (c&wk), Alex Hales, Ben Stokes, Phil Salt, Harry Brook, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan
ENG vs PAK Probable Top Performers
Probable Best Batter
The England captain was in great touch in the semi-finals against India. He along with fellow opening partner Alex Hales took the game away from India with brute power and calculated stroke play. Expect a similar kind of innings from him against Pakistan as well.
Jos Buttler T20I Stats
|Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Recent Form|
|102||2576||34.81||144.15||80(49), 28(23), 73(47), 0(2), 18(18)|
Probable Best Bowler
Having played in the Big Bash, Haris Rauf knows more about the Australian conditions than any other bowler playing tomorrow. He has the ability to run through this English batting order with his brute pace.
HARIS RAUF T20 STATS in AUSTRALIA
|23||36||16.40||7.71||1/21, 1/44, 1/10, 1/12, 2/36|
ENG vs PAK Prediction- Who Will Win Today’s Match Between England and PAKISTAN
- In the batting department, England is miles ahead of Pakistan in skill and execution.
- With the arrival of Mohammad Haris, Pakistan has found a breath of fresh air in its batting. The form that Babar and Rizwan showed in the semifinals will also give much-needed confidence to them.
- In the pace bowling department, Pakistan is probably the best side in the competition.
- The injury to Mark Wood has had a serious hit on the English bowling unit. Chris Jordan will replace him in the eleven as he did in the last match.
- Dawid Malan is injured and will be replaced by Phil Salt in the XI.
- The last time these two sides faced off against each other in a T20I match, England defeated Pakistan by 67 runs.
ENG vs PAK in T20Is (Last 2 Years)
|Matches Played||PAK Won||ENG Won|