IRE vs ZIM Dream11 team, Ireland vs Zimbabwe 5th T20I Prediction who will win
Updated on: Sep 4, 2021 9:25 am IST
IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Today Match Prediction: Zimbabwe are missing their star players in Brendan Taylor and Sean Williams badly as their batting has been in shambles in this series. Ireland are heavily reliant on their top 3 and if Zimbabwe can break their top order cheaply, they could make a match out it.
IRE vs ZIM 5th T20I Dream11 Prediction
- Craig Ervine has been the sole shining light for Zimbabwe in this series with the bat. He is the leading run getter for Zimbabwe and 3rd overall with 93 runs. No batter has supported him well from Zimbabwe and it has resulted in a series loss for them.
- Paul Stirling is the leading run getter with 215 runs at a strike rate of 139. He scored a brilliant century in the 3rd He is the most important wicket for Zimbabwe and they might have to come up with a plan to knock him early in the innings.
- Blessing Muzarabani came back into the side in the previous game but he was dealt with rather easily where he gave away 36 runs in his 4 overs.
- Mark Adair has played only 2 games in this series so far but has 7 wickets at an astonishing economy rate of under 5. He is making the Zimbabwean batters dance to his tunes.
- Shane Getkate is the leading wicket taker in the series with 8 wickets in 4 games. He has an healthy ER of 6.2.
IRE vs ZIM Today Match Prediction
Zimbabwe shocked Ireland by winning the first game of the series but Ireland’s star players in Kevin O’Brien and Paul Stirling have put their hands up and did Zimbabwe for the next 3 games to take the series.
IRE vs ZIM Winning Chances
Ireland are most likely to wrap up the series 4-1 with a win in the final game of the T20I series. They are favorites to win this game as well as the odds are favoring them. Zimbabwe will have to bowl and bat out of their skins to win this game.
Bet365- IRE- 1 40, ZIM- 3.00
Betway-, IRE- 1 40, ZIM- 2.80
Playing 11 For Today’s game
IRE Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, George Dockrell, Shane Getkate, William McClintok, Neil Rock, Simi Singh, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Benjamin White
- Kevin O’Brien scored a neat 47 runs in the 4th game and provided a solid platform for Ireland’s middle order with his good knock at the top of the order. He has 141 runs in the competition and is the 2nd leading run getter in the series behind his opening partner Paul Stirling
- The skipper Andrew Balbirnie scored 36 off 22 balls in the 4th T20I and looked in good touch. He has had a mediocre series so far and would be hoping to finish the series on a high.
ZIM Playing 11
Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wesley Madhevere, Regis Chakabva , Dion Myers, Craig Ervine, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara/Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava
- Wellington Masakadza picked 2 wickets for 22 runs in the 4th game and he has 4 wickets so far in the series at an impressive economy rate of 6.3. He has formed a very good spin bowling pair along with Ryan Burl.
- Richard Ngarava has been disappointing so far in the series where he has picked just 2 wickets after having played 4 games. His economy rate stands at 7.55.