Indian Premier League, 2018
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
It’s going to be a pulsating clash at the Eden Gardens, as the two teams in Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders clash in a bid to consolidate their position in the top four.
Where: Eden Garden, Kolkata
When: 03 May 2018, 8:00 PM
Odds in favor of Top four fantasy picks for today KOL vs CHE IPL 2018|Who will Today Match:
- Ambati Rayudu (CSK): The current orange cap holder Rayudu has been in superlative form this season, and the odds of him in performing in today KOL vs CHE IPL 2018 match is 3/1, meaning a return of Rs 400 over a stake of 100.
- Suresh Raina (CSK): The past couple of games has given a glimpse of vintage Raina, and the odds of him performing in today’s KOL vs CHE match are 7/2, meaning a return of 350 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Sunil Narine (KKR): Apart from his swashbuckling batting, Narine due to his immaculate bowling has grown to become an indispensable part both for the Knight Riders, and the odds in favor of him performing in today KOL vs CHE again is 12/5, meaning a return of Rs 375 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Andre Russell (KKR): The X-Factor of KKR line-up Russell has been on and off this season and the odds in favor of him in performing in today KOL vs CHE IPL 2018 match are 13/2, meaning a return of 750.
- Chris Lynn (KKR): Lynn found some form in the previous game with a vital fifty and the odds of him in performing in today KOL vs CHE match is 9/4, meaning a return of 325 over 100.
CHE VS KOL WHO WILL WIN THE MATCH?
So, who will clinch Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders?
As per Bet365, The odds in favor of Chennai Super Kings winning the game is 10/11 meaning a return of Rs 190 over a stake of Rs 100 while that of Kolkata Knight Riders is 4/5, meaning a return of 190 over a bid of 100.
OUR PREDICTION: AS PER THE ODDS, BOTH TEAMS START ON EQUAL FOOTING, BUT WITH THE FORM THAT CSK ARE IN, WE BACK THEM TO WIN THE MATCH