NZ vs IND Today Match Prediction for New Zealand vs India 1st T20I – Who Will Win New Zealand vs India?
Updated on: Nov 15, 2022 9:04 pm IST
NZ vs IND Today Match Prediction: India and New Zealand will face off against each other in a 3-match limited-overs series starting on November 18th. The series starts with the first of the 3 T20Is and will be played in Sky Stadium, Wellington. Top stars from both teams will miss out on this series. India will be led by Hardik Pandya and will be coached by VVS Laxman. Whereas New Zealand has assembled a near to full strength squad with the exception of Trent Boult. Let’s see if India can rise up from their forgettable performance in the semifinals.
NZ vs IND Match Details
Fixture Name: New Zealand vs India
Competition: New Zealand vs India, Bilateral Series
Date: 18th November 2022
Time: 12:00 PM IST
Ground: Sky Stadium, Wellington
NZ vs IND Pitch Report
The pitch in Sky Stadium is a batting pitch. The average score at this venue is 165. And the average first innings total is around 176. The Pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue. It’s better to chase at this venue.
India- L W W L W
New Zealand- L W W W L
NZ vs IND Probable Playing XIs
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Washington Sundar, Harshal Patel, Mohd. Siraj, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Glenn Phillips, Daryll Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson
NZ vs IND Probable Top Performers
Probable Best Batter
Suryakumar Yadav – Stats in T20I
Surya was amongst the leading run-scorers in the recently concluded T20 World Cup and is presently the number one ranked T20 batsman in the world.
|Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Recent Form|
|40||1284||41.42||179.08||14, 61*, 30, 68, 51*|
Probable Best Bowler
Lockie Ferguson – Stats in T20I
Ferguson has an incredible record in home conditions. He will be keen to exploit it to the fullest in Wellington.
|26||39||17.30||7.15||0/37, 3/22, 2/45, 1/35, 1/20|
NZ vs IND Prediction- Who Will Win Today’s Match Between New Zealand and India
- Both sides made it to the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup, which concluded recently.
- Both sides will be coming into this fixture with a fresh mindset and different approach from what they had in Australia.
- In terms of current form, home advantage, and squad depth, New Zealand has a significant advantage over this young Indian side to win this match.
- The last time these two sides faced off in a 20-over match, IND defeated NZ by 73 runs.
- Both these sides have faced each other 20 times, with India winning 11 times.
- According to the NZ vs IND today match prediction, NZ is the favorite to win this match.
NZ vs IND in T20Is
|Matches Played||IND Won||NZ Won|