PAK vs AUS Dream11 Team, Who will win Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction 31 March
Updated on: Mar 30, 2022 12:49 pm IST
PAK vs AUS today match prediction: Pakistan lost the game pretty badly and their ODI team is not looking in great shape either. The fact that they are missing the services of Shadab Khan and Shaheen Afridi didn’t help their cause either. Australia on the other hand choked the Pakistan with their inexperienced bowling attack after having runs on the board.
PAK vs AUS 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction
Form guide (Last 5 games)
Team record at Lahore in ODIs
PAK- 31 wins, 18 defeats, 1 Tie and 1 NR in 51 games
AUS- 5 wins, 3.defeats, in 8 games
Standing on ICC rankings for ODIs
Who will win today’s PAK vs AUS match?
- Travis Head scored his 2nd century in ODIs in the first game and both have come against Pakistan.
- Pakistan have lost 6 games out of 10 ODIs in the ODI super league and are in 11th
- Australia have won 7 games and have lost only 3 out of their 10 ODIs in ODI super league.
- Pakistan still stand as the favorites even after losing the first ODI as the odds are in favor of Pakistan in PAK vs AUS dream11 prediction according to betting sites.
Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Dream11 Team Prediction
PAK Playing 11
Imam Ul Haq
Mohammad Wasim jr
- Babar Azam’s stata against Australia in ODIs
- Imam Ul Haq’s stats again Australia in ODIs
- Mohammad Rizwan’s stats against Australia in ODIs
AUS Playing 11
- Adam Zampa took four wickets in the first game. His stats against PAK in ODIs
- Aaron Finch’s stats against Pakistan in ODIs
- Travis Head was in sublime form in the first game. His stats against Pakistan in ODIs
Today match score: The average first innings score on this venue is 300. But the wicket is expected to slow down a bit for this game and spinners should find even more purchase for this game.
Today pitch report: The wicket turned out to be as flat as it could get for the game. Both Australia and Pakistan will be disappointed about their batting performance on this venue for the first game but Australia wont be disappointed with their bowling performance.
PAK vs AUS Time Table: PAK vs AUS 31 March at Lahore
Where to watch AUS vs AUS Live Score: Sony Network
Follow us on Google News