A Fantasy Sports app which does work on prediction, but of different sorts. Rather than focusing on selecting the best combined eleven, Nostra Pro App asks the user questions related to a number of runs a batsman would score or the number of wickets a bowler will take etc.
The app also provides a lifeline to those who are not sure enough what the answer is.
Nostra Pro gives the user the open to pick any challenge from the field of Cricket, Football, Basketball, Badminton, Hockey, Tennis, Kabaddi and much more.
It is the perfect platform for sports lovers who not only are willing to make a fantasy team of their choice but are willing to test their knowledge in a sport of their liking.
- The user plays each challenge against a set of other users (could be unlimited or a limited set of users).
- Depending on the number of points scored in the match, the user is ranked on the Leaderboard of the challenge along with the users. The more points the user has, the higher he goes on the leader-board.
- Each challenge has an associated prize/rewards structure depending on the mode joined (free/mode). The user wins a prize if his final rank on the leaderboard at the completion of the challenge has prize money associated with it.
- Nostragamus is structured across challenges. Each challenge is a collection of live matches of one particular sport. And To play, the user has to join a challenge.
- Once joined, the user has to pick his predictions (usually 6) for each match in the challenge. The user gains (typically 10) or losses points (typically 4) depending on whether the predictions made turn out to be right or wrong in the match.
The app like any other fantasy sports platform also has the option of creating a team and winning rewards on the basis of the right sense of judgment.
- There are 6 predictions that a user needs to make for every upcoming live match of a sport.
- Predictions will concern simple concepts such as runs, wickets, catches, economy rate, etc, in cricket, and goals, saves, passes, tackles, etc, in football, and other similar concepts in other sports.
- These predictions are put up as questions in a card design (shown below) with 2-3 options.
- The user needs to predict which option will come true in the match. If the prediction comes true, the user gets 10 points. If it doesn’t, he loses 4 points.
- If a prediction of the user turns out right at the end of the match, the user gains 10 points and if it is false, the user loses 4 points.
The platform also has a blog of its own which gives hindsight about the match to take place and presents key stats that make the user’s choice of selecting a player much simpler. The Blog works as a guide for those who are new to fantasy sports and ensures clarity
Nostra Pro could be considered as a state of the art platform mainly due to its User Interface that might be second to none. Its smooth functionality makes it even more engaging for the user to explore the various features of Nostra Pro.
For further information related to the app, one could contact email@example.com
For users who are interested to be a part of the Nostra community, click download