Arsenal vs Everton
Premier League, England
Arsenal would look to bounce back from their midweek loss to Swansea City when they host Everton at the Emirates Stadium tonight. Arsenal are 6th in the league table, while their opponent are at 9th position.
When: February 3, 11:00 PM
Where: Emirates Stadium, London
ARS vs EVE Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Arsenal: 6, Everton: 0
Arsenal Team News:
- New signing Aubameyang had fever and is unlikely to start.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who came off the bench in the midweek fixture against Swansea, is expected to make his full debut against Everton.
- Jack Wilshere is expected to recover in time for this match and Danny Welbeck will be on the sidelines.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L W W L D L
Cech, Monreal, Mustafi, Koscielny, Bellerín, Xhaka, Elneny, Ramsey, Özil, Lacazette and Mkhitaryan
Özil, Lacazette and Mustafi
Most goals: Lacazette (9)
Most assists: Özil (7)
Everton Team News:
- Seamus Coleman had a good game on comeback in the midweek fixture but him starting two games in a row is unlikely.
- Ashley Williams, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny, Morgan Schneiderlin and Yannick Bolasie might all feature in the starting XI.
- Manchester City loanee Eliaquim Mangala’s debut is on the cards.
- Leighton Baines, James McCarthy, Ramiro Funes Mori and Maarten Stekelenburg will be on the sidelines.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W D L L L L
Pickford, Martina, Williams, Keane, Kenny, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Bolasie, Sigurdsson, Walcott and Rooney
Walcott , Martina and Keane
Most goals: Rooney (10)
Most assists: Calvert-Lewin (4)
India Fantasy Prediction:
When it comes to winning points in home matches this season, Arsenal are only next to league leaders Manchester City. Arsenal is our probable winner of the contest.
Note: This ARS vs EVE match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis team news.
ARS vs EVE Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.