BAY vs MAZ Bundesliga Match Prediction-Team News
Updated on: Feb 3, 2018 5:55 pm IST
Bayern Munich vs FSV Mainz 05
Bayern Munich will look to swell their lead at the top of the table when they take on Mainz at the Coface Arena today. It will be nothing short of a miracle for Mainz if they manage to turn the tables on Bayern Munich. While Mainz will be desperate to at least get a point somehow and stay out of the relegation zone, Bayern Munich will be looking to embark on another goal fest.
When: February 03, 08:00 PM IST
Where: Coface Arena, Mainz
BAY vs MAZ Head-to-Head:
Bayern: 16, Mainz: 04, Draw: 04
Bayern Munich Team News:
- Thiago, Hummels, and Javi Martinez all returned to the training grounds for Bayern.
- While Martinez might get a start, Thiago and Hummels are still not expected to start against Mainz.
- Arturo Vidal will also be missing the game due to a stomach bug.
Form (recent first): W W W W W W
Ulreich; Kimmich, Boateng, Süle, Bernat; Martinez, Tolisso; Müller, James, Ribery; Lewandowski.
Robert Lewandowski and James Rodriguez
Mainz Team News:
- Mainz do not have any new injury or suspension absentees.
- Winter Signing Anthony Ujah might get a start.
- Robin Quaison is expected to start at the bench.
Form (recent first): L W L W D L
Zentner; Diallo, Gbamin, Hack; Donati, Serdar, De Jong, Latza, Brosinski; Muto, Quaison.
Yoshinori Muto and De Jong
Not much is needed to be said about this one as it is a one-sided game by all means. It will only be a matter of how many for Bayern. The most likely outcome is expected to be a 4-0 win for Bayern. Robert Lewandowski will be lookin at the opponents as a prey to pounce upon and add a few more to his already decorated goals tally.
Note: This BAY vs MAZ match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
BAY vs MAZ FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.