BHA VS ARS EPL FANTASY MATCH PREDICTION – TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Mar 4, 2018 2:34 pm IST
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE, ENGLAND
BRI vs ARS MATCH PREVIEW:
A lowly Arsenal is set to undergo another acid test when they visit the Falmer Stadium to take on a high-flying Brighton side. Arsenal would be desperate to get their campaign back on track after five straight defeats across all competitions. The match is scheduled to kick-off at 7:00 PM (IST) on Sunday, March 4. Given Arsenal’s desperation to get back on winning ways and Brighton’s recent form, the match is surely expected to be a thriller. Here is a little preview to tell you what can be expected from both the sides.
When: March 4th, Sunday, 07:00 PM (IST)
Where: Falmer Stadium, Brighton, England
Recent Form (Last six Matches):
Brighton: W W D W D W
Arsenal: L L L L L W
BRI VS ARS TEAM NEWS:
BRI TEAM NEWS:
- There have been no new injury updates for the Brighton side and might field the same squad that defeated Swansea last weekend.
- Midfielder Jiri Skalak has recovered from his ankle injury and will be fit for selection.
- Steve Sidwell remains to be the only absentee for Brighton due to injury.
Ryan; Bong, Dunk, Duffy, Schelotto; Knockaert, Stephens, Pröpper, Izquierdo; Grob; Murray
ARS TEAM NEWS:
- Jack Wilshere is a doubtful starter for Arsenal after he missed Thursday’s game against Manchester City due to an ankle injury.
- Monreal and Lacazette will also remain absent.
- Manager Arsene Wenger might make some massive changes to the line up in a bid to end his side’s losing streak.
Cech ; Kolasinac, Koscielny, Mustafi, Bellerin; Xhaka, Ramsey; Iwobi, Ozil, Mkhitaryan; Aubameyang
Brighton: Shane Duffy, Lewis Dunk, and Glen Murray
Arsenal: Mesut Ozil, Aubameyang, and Henrikh Mkhitaryan
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Our prediction stands in favour of Arsenal even after the contrasting turn of events for both the sides. Arsenal still remain to be the stronger side and it will be a difficult task for Brighton to get over them. To add to that, this will be Arsenal’s brightest chance of ending their losing streak. Final scoreline, we predict, would read Arsenal 3-1 Brighton.
BHA vs ARS Fantasy Team:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.