Celta Vigo vs Real Betis
La Liga, Spain
Celta Vigo takes on Real Betis in the forthcoming La Liga fixture at Balaídos. The home side has lost just once in the last five league games and would be looking to carry the momentum. On the other hand, the touring Real Betis suffered a heavy loss in Sunday fixture against Barcelona, and would be looking to put on an improved show.
When: 30 January, 1:30 AM
Celta Vigo Team News:
- No injuries are reported by Juan Carlos Unzue.
- Sergi Gomez may get centre back role for Gustavo Cabral.
- Jozabed could make way for Pablo Hernandez in the midfield.
Form (recent first): W W D W L
Blanco, Jonny, Gómez, Roncaglia, Mallo, Sisto, Lobotka, Hernández, Wass, Gómez and Aspas
Aspas, Hernández and Sisto
Real Betis Team News:
- Antonio Adan is a doubt for the fixture. If he misses out, Dani Gimenez is likely to lead.
- Antonio Barragan can start at right-back position.
- Ruben Castro can get involved later in the match.
Form (recent first): L W W L W
Adán,Durmisi, Mandi, Feddal, Barragán, Ruiz, García, Guardado, Tello, León and Joaquín
Joaquín, Ruiz and Tello
India Fantasy Prediction:
Celta Vigo has had just one odd result in the last five league fixtures. On the contrast, Real Betis was hammered in the last league game against Barcelona. Celta Vigo looks a stronger side on paper and you must go for their players.
Note: This CEV vs RB match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
CEV vs RB Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.