CHE Vs ARS Dream 11 Football Match Predictions
Updated on: Jan 11, 2018 1:53 pm IST
Chelsea FC Vs Arsenal Fantasy XI
CHE Vs ARS India Fantasy Prediction || ARS Vs CHE India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:30 AM (IST), 11th January 2018
FA Cup – 2017-2018
English Cup – 2017 – 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The upcoming English Cup fixture of Arsenal and Chelsea is going to be tough showdown for both the teams. The clash of these two giants in the first leg of this fixture would set the platform for the second leg of the fixture. Both these teams would try to tear each other down in the game and only time can tell if either of the teams win this game or not?
Tournament – FA Cup 2017-2018
When: 1:30 AM (IST) on Thursday
Where: Stamford Bridge, London, England
Date – January 11, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Chelsea would take as many shots as possible from outside the box as they specialises on setting down attacking set pieces in the opponent’s den
- Chelsea would attack from both the sides of the ground
- Chelsea’s weak aerial attack may lose them the ball many times in the game
- Arsenal would try to create more chances with the through ball
- Arsenal players should try not be more clumsy than the usual on the ground
- Arsenal is also not very good when it comes to stopping counter attacks
CHE vs ARS Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (English cup only):
CHE – W, D, W, W, D, D
ARS – W, D, W, D, D, L
Team Formation –
KBFC Vs DDFC Probable Playing 11:
CHE (Probable 11) –
Courtois (GK), Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Moses, Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Hazard, Morata
ARS (Probable 11) –
Ospina (GK), Chambers, Mustafi, Holding, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Xhaka, Bellerin, Welbeck, Sanchez, Lacazette
- Ross Barkley will have to wait to make his Chelsea debut as he continues to recover from a serious hamstring injury that has kept him sidelined all season.
- Antonio Conte otherwise have a clean bill of health ahead of the first leg of their League Cup semi-final with Arsenal and is expected to name a similar XI to the one that started last week’s 2-2 draw with the Gunners.
- Tiemoué Bakayoko was poor at the Emirates and Conte may think about changing him for Danny Drinkwater here, but Alvaro Morata is expected to keep his place up front despite a horror evening in front of goal in that match.
- Arsene Wenger is poised to rest Petr Cech after promising David Ospina playing time in the cups this season.
- Alexis Sanchez is expected to start despite being heavily linked with a move to Manchester City, but a knee injury may keep out Mesut Ozil.
- Danny Welbeck will expect to start in Ozil’s absence following Alex Iwobi’s recent antics away from football.
- Granit Xhaka and Shkodran Mustafi will both need late fitness tests before a decision is made on their involvement.
- Sead Kolasinac, Olivier Giroud, Aaron Ramsey, Nacho Monreal and Laurent Koscielny won’t feature until at least the weekend.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of CHE than ARS)
(RAM) Welbeck (ARS)
(LAM) Sanchez (ARS)
(LM) Wilshere (ARS)
(ST) Morata (CHE)
(CAM) Hazard (CHE)
(LM) Fabregas (CHE)
(GK) Courtois (CHE)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Chelsea will look to take advantage of home advantage in the first leg and seize the initiative in this League Cup semi-final. The Blues haven’t beaten Arsenal in their last four encounters but haven’t lost at home to the Gunners since October 2011.
Arsene Wenger has only lost more games against Manchester United (26) than he has versus Chelsea (19) in his career and Arsenal are the underdogs in this semi-final tie. Arsenal have struggled for consistency on their travels this season, winning just three of 12 domestic away matches thus far. They were also eliminated from the FA Cup third round by Championship strugglers Nottingham Forest on Sunday.
Arsenal played well in patches in the 2-2 draw at home to Chelsea last week, but should really had lost that match after Alvaro Morata spurned three great goal scoring chances. A trip to Stamford Bridge is always difficult and the objective for Arsenal will be to ensure they are still in the contest when they take the game back to the Emirates.
We are providing you the CHE vs ARS football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.