ARS vs CHE Fantasy Premier League
CHE vs ARS India Fantasy Prediction
Chelsea vs Arsenal Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 12:00 AM (IST), 4th January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
The spectators of Emirates Stadium will witness the clash of two giants and it is expected to be ballistic, as Arsenal will take on Chelsea with all the firepower they have. Chelsea is currently ranked 3rd on the league table with 45 points after bagging 11 victories in the tournament. The Gunners will try to do everything secure 1 point at least even if they cannot go the extra mile for the 3 points. The fate of the home team will solely depend on the attacking trio of Alexis Sanchez, Danny Welbeck and Alexandre Lacazette as the German playmaker Mesut Ozil remains in doubt because of a knee injury he picked earlier. Wegner’s men so far only managed to secure 38 points with 11 wins of the 21 league matches they have played in the tournament. As the home team, the Gunners would have an added advantage of the supporters against The Blues who have been a very tough contender to be the league leaders.
If both the teams are analyzed on their last six team performances in the English Premier League 2017-2018 so far, then all heads would turn towards The Blues on Thursday (IST). However, it would not be wise to rule out Petr Cech and company so early because it is the beauty of English Premier League that something unpredicted can happen anytime. Whoever wins the game and even if neither of the team does, it would be worth every Euro spent on the ticket.
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
When: 1:15 AM (IST) on Thursday
Where: Emirates Stadium, London, England
Date – January 4, 2018
CHE vs ARS Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
CHE – L, W, W, D, W, W
ARS – D, D, W, D, W, D
Head to Head (Last six matches):
Matches Played – 6
Chelsea won – 2
Arsenal won – 2
Not Decided – 2
- It’s been four matches since Chelsea conceded a goal. (Premier League).
- In the last 17 home matches Arsenal played, Arsenal remains undefeated in 16 of them (Premier League).
- Chelsea is undefeated in 12 of their last 13 matches (Premier League).
CHE vs ARS Probable Playing 11:
CHE (Probable 11) –
Thibaut Courtois (GK), Cesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Tiemoue Bakayoko, N’Golo Kante, Cesc Fabregas, Davide Zappacosta, Eden Hazard, Alvaro Morata
ARS (Probable 11) –
Petr Cech (GK), Shkodran Mustafi, Per Mertesacker, Calum Chambers, Hector Bellerin, Mohamed Elneny, Granit Xhaka, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Danny Welbeck, Alexis Sanchez, Alexandre Lacazette
- Mesut Ozil is a doubtful because of a knee injury he picked up that forced him to miss the match at West Brom Albion
- Laurent Koscielny will be assessed after coming off in the stalemate.
- Sead Kolasinac is expected to sit out the welcome of Chelsea
- Nacho Monreal is also in doubt.
- Other injured players comprise Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud
- The return of Andreas Christensen means Chelsea is planning to bolster their defence
- Gary Cahill is expected to sit out
- David Luiz and Charly Musonda are both ruled out for this game.
- Davide Zappacosta, Cesc Fabregas, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Eden Hazard are among those who could start
Alexis Sanchez (ARS)
Alexandre Lacazette (ARS)
Shkodran Mustafi (ARS)
Alvaro Morata (CHE)
Eden Hazard (CHE)
Marcos Alonso (CHE)
N’Golo Kante (CHE)
2017 ended for Arsenal on a sad note. No Gunners fan did expect that their team will draw 1-1 with West Brom Albion on New Year’s Eve. Adding salt to their cuts was to lose out both Sead Kolasinac and Laurent Koscielny to injury. Though Gunners remain unbeaten in their last six matches, they have only won two of those. They even dropped easy points twice at the Emirates this season. Chelsea are unbeaten in five, winning four, but have won only one of their last four away from Stamford Bridge. The Blues have kept a clean sheet in their last four league matches, yet have won only one of their last four league visits to Arsenal. However, Chelsea could inflict further misery upon Arsenal here.
We are providing you the CHE vs ARS football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.