Dijon Vs Paris Saint Germain Fantasy XI
DIJ vs PSG IndiaFantasy Prediction
PSG vs DIJ IndiaFantasy Prediction
DREAM 11 Closing Time: 12:30 AM (IST), 18TH JANUARY 2018
Ligue 1 2017-18
IndiaFantasy DIJ vs PSG Dream 11 Football Match Preview:
The upcoming fixture in Ligue 1 is going to be held at Parc Des Princes, France in the home ground of Paris. They will be visited by the team who is the 10th rank below them on the points table with 25 points but after the poor performance exhibited by them in their last game, they would be in more pressure than the home team. And if we go by the last six performances of both the teams then the home team would be the favourites because they have five wins however the away team has only managed to secure two wins out of their six games. We have listed at the end the DIJ vs PSG Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions for today’s DIJ vs PSG match.
Tournament – Ligue1 2017-2018
When: 1:30 AM (IST) on Thursday
Where: Parc Des Princes, Paris, France
Date – January 18, 2018
DIJ Vs PSG Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the French League 2017-18:
DIJ – L, W, L, W, L, D
PSG – W, L, W, W, W, W
DIJ vs PSG Fantasy Team Formation –
DIJ vs PSG Probable Playing 11:
DIJ (Probable 11) –
Reynet (GK), Chafik, Varrault, Yambere, Rosier, Abeid, Marie, Chang-Hoon, Said, Sliti, Tavares
PSG (Probable 11) –
Areola (GK), Kurwaza, Silva, marquinhos, Meunier, Nkunku, Rabiot, Draxler, Neymar, Cavani, Mbappe
DIJ vs PSG Fantasy Team News:
- Dijon’s lack of options in defence will be felt more acutely here with the suspension of Papy Djilobodji.
- Cédric Varrault should partner Yambéré in the absence of the former Nantes man.
- Xeka, who wishes to end his loan prematurely and return to Lille, was not in the squad on Saturday and remains a doubt for this match as well.
- Thiago Motta and Javier Pastore have both been left out of the squad for Wednesday’s match against Dijon because of injury, while Lucas Moura may have already played his final game for the club.
- Neymar is a doubt but has been included in the squad and is expected to start in midweek, while Thiago Silva and Layvin Kurzawa should both start here after missing out on Nantes.
- Look for Thomas Meunier to come in for Dani Alves, allowing the former Barcelona man to be rested for Sunday’s clash with Lyon. Youngster Nkunku may also get a start here.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of PSG over DIJ)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
DIJ vs PSG IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
PSG needed some late heroics from Thomas Meunier to beat Dijon the last time these two sides faced off and must be wary of Olivier Dall’Oglio’s underrated attacking philosophy.
Dijon will be happy with a point here, but that doesn’t mean they won’t try to seize their opportunities when they can. That said, given the visitors’ absences in defence, it’s hard to see past a heavy home win here.
We are providing you with the DIJ Vs PSG football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Dijon vs Paris Saint Germain Fantasy Team: