Everton vs Leicester City
Premier League, England
In the upcoming fixture of English Premier League, Everton FC is locking horns with Leicester City in their home ground Goodison Park. Given the performances of both the teams in this installment of English Premier League. The home team is trailing by 6 points from the visiting team.
When: February 01, 01:15 AM
Where: Goodison Park, England
EVE VS LEI HEAD-TO-HEAD:
(Last 6 meetings)
Leicester City: 4, Everton: 2
Everton TEAM NEWS:
- Seamus Coleman is expected to start this game for the home team
- Either Wayne Rooney or Gylfi Sigurdsson will play this game
- James McCarthy will not play this game because of his broken leg
- Ramiro Funes Mori and Leighton Baines are rested for this game
Form (recent last, all competitions): D D L L L D
Pickford (GK), Martina, Williams, Keane, Kenny, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Bolasie, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Tosun
Walcott, Keane, Sigurdsson
Leicester City TEAM NEWS:
- Riyad Mahrez will not play this game for the away team
- Either Demarai Gray or Fousseni Dibate could start the game
- Kelechi will not play this game either
- Robert Huth is doubtful to start this game
- Danny Simpson is also doubtful to start the game
- Shinji Okazaki, Jamie Vardy, Marc Albrighton, Wilfred Ndidi, Aleksandar Dragovic Ben Chilwell are all expected to play the game.
- Wes Morgan is still injured for the away side
Form (recent first, all competitions): D L L W D W
Schmeichel (GK), Simpson, Dragovic, Maguire, Chilwell, Albrighton, Iborra, Ndidi, Gray, Okazaki, Vardy
Vardy, Okazaki, Maguire, Ndidi
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Everton, the home team is winless in the seven matches in all competitions and had 11 days to prepare for this fixture. Leicester City, on the other hand, are unbeaten in their six games. Our bet is on Leicester City for this game.
Note: This EVE vs LEI match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI on the basis of team news.
EVE VS LEI FANTASY TEAM:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.