EVE vs LIV Dream 11 Football Team Predictions
Updated on: Jan 5, 2018 7:14 pm IST
Everton FC vs Liverpool FC Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 5:35 AM (IST), 6th January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
If we have to consider the performances of both the teams in English Premier League in their last six fixtures, it is expected that Liverpool FC will have the last laugh on Saturday (IST). For Everton FC, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After losing to Manchester United in their last match Everton FC would try to continue to do anything to gain more points.
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
When: 6:35 AM (IST) on Saturday, January 6, 2018
Where: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England
Date – January 6, 2018
EVE vs LIV Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
EVE– W, W, D, D, L, L
LIV – D, W, D, W, W, W
Head to Head (Last six encounters):
Matches Played: 6
Liverpool FC won – 3
Everton FC won – 3
Not decided – 0
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Liverpool is undefeated in their last 20 home matches against Everton in all competitions.
LIV Vs EVE Probable Playing 11:
LIV (Probable 11) –
Karius (GK), Robertson, Klavan, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Can, Milner, Wijnaldum, Chamberlain, Firmino, Lallana
EVE (Probable 11) –
Pickford (GK), Kenny, Jagielka, Williams, Matrina, McCarthy, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Lennon, Calvert-Lewin
- Mohamed Salah has a groin injury and will attend the African Footballer of the Year awards in Ghana on Thursday. He will be joined by Sadio Mane, who may also not be fit enough to start here.
- Andrew Robertson, Joel Matip, James Milner and Roberto Firmino will all return to the starting XI after dropping to the bench on New Year’s Day.
- Loris Karius may keep his place in goal for the FA Cup game on Friday, while January signing Virgil Van Dijk may have to make his Liverpool debut from the bench.
- Danny Ings will hope for game time here as Daniel Sturridge is expected to miss out once again. Ben Woodburn and Marko Grujić will also hope to feature as Klopp is expected to ring the changes.
- Philippe Coutinho will not play on Friday as he waits to join Barcelona this month.
- Aaron Lennon, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Jonjo Kenny, Phil Jagielka, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and James McCarthy will all return to the starting XI after dropping to the bench against Manchester United on Monday.
- Idrissa Gueye will also start if he can recover from injury in time, but Sam Allardyce is still without Maarten Stekelenburg, Ramiro Funes Mori, Leighton Baines, Ross Barkley and Seamus Coleman.
- Michael Keane required stitches after the Manchester United game on Monday and won’t be risked here.
(IndiaFantasy suggests to pick more players of FIO over INT)
(CAM) Rooney (EVE)
(CF) Calvert-Lewin (EVE)
(CF) Firmino (LIV)
(LAM) Sigurdsson (EVE)
(LF) Chamberlain (LIV)
(RF) Lallana (LIV)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their perfromance in their last match)
In their last 16 matches Liverpool FC has been unbeaten but have been forced to grind out two 2-1 wins in a row ahead of Friday’s Merseyside Derby. It’s a side that this Liverpool side is not usually known for and that stands them in good stead going forward.
Everton, meanwhile, are now winless in four and didn’t even manage a shot on target against Manchester United on Monday. The impact of Sam Allardyce’s arrival seems to have worn off now and this certainly isn’t an ideal time to travel to Anfield.
Liverpool are unbeaten at Anfield against their closest rivals since September 1999 and should preserve that record on Friday night.
We are providing you the LIV vs EVE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.