ANG vs LIL Dream11 Prediction | Ligue 1 | Lille vs Angers, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 13, 2019 10:00 pm IST
ANG vs LIL Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
For a team which has set the Champions League places as the minimum target for the season, two defeats from the first two games is not a good sign.
This weekend’s home game against Angers is important for Lille, if not a season-defining game, for any result other than all 3 points, could leave them with a significant ground to make in the race for the Champions League places.
But it’s not going to be an easy game as Angers come into this match with two consecutive wins, and have all the reasons to feel optimistic about their chances.
The Ligue 1 match will be played between Lille and Angers at Stade Pierre-Mauroy, in Villeneuve-d’Ascq, Lille, France. The ground has a capacity of 50,186.
The game will start at 10:30 PM (IST), on Friday, September 13.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Lille – L L W L W L
Angers – L L W L W W
Lille Team News:
- Yusuf Yazıcı was sent off during Lille’s last league game and will be serving a one-game ban here.
- The hosts will also be without Xeka and Timothy Weah (son of George Weah) for the home game against Angers.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Christophe Galtier is expected to name Boubakary Soumaré as a replacement for the suspended Yusuf Yazıcı.
- That said, Gabriel is an option as well, if the coach decides to be more defensive.
- Thiago Maia is in the squad and may replace Renato Sanchez in the playing 11.
Here is Lille’s squad for the match:
- Goalkeeper: Maignan, Jardim
- Defenders: Pied, Celik, Fonte, Gabriel, Djalo, Reinildo, Bradaric
- Midfielders: Sanches, André, Soumaré, Araujo, Bamba
- Attackers: Rémy, Ikoné, Osimhen, Ouattara
Lille Probable XI:
Maignan (GK), Tiago Djaló, Gabriel, Bradarić, Çelik, Thiago Maia / Renato Sanches, Soumaré, André, Ikoné, Bamba, Osimhen
Angers FC Team News:
- Right-back Abdoulaye Bamba is out for the visitors
- No other injury concerns.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Mathias Pereira Lage left the club on the deadline day and is not available.
- His spot in the midfield should be taken up by Vincent Pajot.
Angers’ squad for the match:
- Goalkeeper: Butelle, Petkovic
- Defenders: Aït Nouri, I.Cissé, Manceau, Pavlovic, Pellenard, Thomas, Is.Traoré
- Midfielders: Capelle, Mangani, Pajot, Pereira Lage, Santamaria
- Attackers: Alioui, Bahoken, Kanga, El Melali, Ninga, Thioub
Angers Probable XI:
Butelle (GK), Aït Nouri, Thomas, Traoré, Manceau, Mangani, Pajot, Capelle, Santamaría, Melali, Alioui
Likely to score:
- For Lille: Victor Osimhen, Jonathan Bamba
- For Angers: Rachid Alioui, Farid El Melali
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Victor Osimhen: Won Lille’s player of the month award following some impressive display in the first month. The 20-year-old Nigerian came off the bench in Lille’s 2nd league game of the season and scored twice.
- Games: 04
- Goals: 04
Jonathan Bamba: He was on the scoresheet in the last home game. However, the goals are not the only contribution, for he is a great passer and can set the tempo of the game with his aggression and intelligent runs on the wings.
- Games: 04
- Goals: 01
- Through Balls: Good
- Loves to shoot
Nanitamo Ikone: Lille’s young no-10 is surely a star for the future. But he is a regular in the team and which shows how highly he is being ranked by the club and the manager.
Strength and attributes:
- Key passing
Farid El Melali: Can play either as a winger or as a forward in the false nine. Already up and running for the season with a fine striker in the last game, the 22-year-old will be a threat all day long.
- Games: 04
- Goals: 02
More options from Angers:
- Baptiste Santamaria
ANG vs LIL Dream11 potential winner:
Lille have a 100% home record and will start the match as favorites.