BAS vs LAK Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
UEFA Champions League 2019
When: August 14, 2019, 12:00 AM
Where: Linzer Stadion, Linz, Austria
BAS vs LAK Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
This is the second leg in the third round of qualifying in the UEFA Champions League and it will see FC Basel travel to take on Linz ASK on Tuesday.
FC Basel are going through a rough time right now in terms both domestically as well in Europe due their decision to sell Ajeti. This has ruined the balance of the team completely, and it will be interesting to see how they put forth a fight and bag some crucial away goals.
Meanwhile, Linz ASK are in sublime form, and are looking unstoppable. The player have confidence in their abilities and are expected to give it their all in this home game tie with a 2-1 lead cushion already in their favour.
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel is out with a concussion and he is accompanied by Zdarvko Kuzmanovic and Tician Tushi who are also not likely to travel with the squad.
- The club will be looking at someone within the squad to fill in the void left by the departure of Albian Ajeti to West Ham.
- Valentin Stocker and Noah Okafor are the only two confirmed starting attacker till now.
- Adami scored a goal last time out, and he might be given a chance to start here.
- In-pyo Oh, Dominik Reiter and Christian Ramsebner are both out as well due to their respective injuries.
- The management rested Joao Klauss De Mello and he will be coming back in the starting XI here along with Samuel Tetteh to lead the attack.
- Michorl and Holland are going to form the spine of the team by being in the central midfield position.
- Alexader Schlager will be the goalkeeper for Linz ASK for this fixture.
BAS vs LAK Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
1. Joao Klauss de Mello (Linz ASK)
Goals and Assists: 4; 0 (All Competitions)
2. James Holland (Linz ASK)
Position: Central Midfielder
Goals and Assists: 0; 2 (All Competitions)
3. Peter Michorl (Linz ASK)
Position: Central Midfielder
Goals and Assists: 1; 3 (All Competitions)
4. Valentin Stocker (FC Basel)
Goals and Assists: 2;1 ( All Competitions)
5. Luca Zuffi
Position: Creative MIdfielder
Goals and Assists: 2; 0 (All Competitions)
X-Factor & Dark Horse Picks:
- Noah Okafor (FC Basel)
- Samuel Tetteh (Linz ASK)
- Gernot Trauner (Linz ASK)
BAS vs LAK Dream11 Grand League Teams:
We have done this match on Premium, so please go ahead and check it out there.
- The logic that has been used is that Linz ASK have been taken as favourites to win the game. They have a better chance on paper to win this game as the team has a 2-1 aggregate as well.
- There will one or two scenarios where we keep a cleansheet for Linz ASK, that is a full defence and their goalkeeper.
- FC Basel might struggle to score some goals, so if we are going for a 6:5 ratio teams in favour of Linz ASK, still we will avoid taking FC Basel defenenders
- However, we need to give the Swiss team some respect and are going to make a wildcard team for the scenario if FC Basel pulls off a win by outscoring Linz ASK.