KBFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips for Kerala Blasters FC vs Bengaluru FC Indian Super League, Starting Lineup, Stats
Updated on: Sep 20, 2023 6:52 pm IST
We are all set to kickstart the 10th season of the Indian Super League as Kerala Blasters FC will take on Bengaluru FC in the season opener on Thursday. Bengaluru FC finished as the runners-up the last season and they will be eager to get their hands on the coveted trophy this time around.
On the other hand, Kerala Blasters FC finished 5th in the points table to find a place in the playoffs. But had a very unceremonious exit after Sunil Chhetri’s controversial freekick in the extra time. The tempers have been flaring between the two sides ever since and one could expect a hostile welcome for Bengaluru FC as Kerala Blasters FC’s fans are known to be vocal. Meanwhile, both sides will be eager to begin the new season with a win.
Date: 21st September, Thursday
Kick-Off: 8:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in Kochi
WATCH: The Indian Super League will be telecasted live on the Sports 18 channel and you can also livestream the game on the Jio Cinema app.
Kerala Blasters FC: W W L L D
Bengaluru FC: W L W D W
Head to Head
Kerala Blasters FC: 3
Bengaluru FC: 8
KBFC vs BFC Match Details
Kerala Blasters FC News Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Dimitrios Diamantakos has recently returned to training from an injury and he is likely to miss this game.
- Rahul KP and Bryce Miranda are not available because of the national duties.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Kerala Blasters are likely to create more through their midfield, while Bidyshagar Singh will have to take the goal-scoring opportunities. The Blasters will also likely to play more on the defence.
Kerala Blasters FC Starting Lineup (likely)
Bengaluru FC News Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Rohit Danu and Sunil Chhetri are away on the Asian Cup duties.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Roy Krishna has departed from the squad and Curtis Main will be wearing the strikers’ boots.
Bengaluru FC Starting Lineup (likely)
Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Parag Satish Shrivas
Naorem Roshan Singh
Fantasy Football Tips Captain Options
- Adrian Luna will have to lead Kerala Blasters FC in the absence of Dimitrios Diamantakos. The midfielder had scored 4 goals and provided 6 assists during the ISL 9.
- Curtis Main will be the attacking line for Bengaluru FC and he has arrived to Indian football on the back of a decent return during the last season. Main scored 9 goals and provided 6 assists in the 2022-23 season.
- Naorem Roshan Singh is a defender but he is also a potent attacking threat for the opposition. He could help his side in maintaining a clean-sheet alongside creating the goal as well.
KBFC vs BFC Dream 11 Prediction
Goalkeeper- G Singh Sandhu
Defenders- P Kotal, N Roshan Singh, A Jovanovic
Midfielders- H Narzary, F Javi Hernandez, A Nicholas Luna (VC)
Forwards- B Singh, C Main (C)
Who will win the Kerala Blasters FC vs Bengaluru FC Indian Super League match?
In the absence of Sunil Chhetri, both sides are looking equally potent currently. However, while Bengaluru FC have plenty of options available at their disposal to replace the Indian captain, Kerala Blasters can miss the services of Dimitrios Diamantakos. As per our prediction, Bengaluru FC should win this game.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.