LOK vs JUV Dream11 Match Prediction | Champions League | Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus, Fantasy Teams, Line-ups
Updated on: Nov 6, 2019 10:51 am IST
LOK vs JUV Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
LOK vs JUV Dream11: Italian Champions Juve will look forward to being on the winning track when they meet Lokomotiv Moscow in Russia for the next Champions League match on Wednesday.
Fidanzata d’italia recorded 2-1 victory in the reserve match to move onto the peak of the Group D points table with 7 points, leaving Locomotiv at the 3rd spot with just three points.
Fortunately, Lokomotiv are certainly not out of the competition and can still notch for a top-two spot, but this could only happen if the Russian side beats Juventus on a Wednesday night to see them in the round of 16.
Lokomotiv started their campaign with a mouthwatering 2-1 win away to Bayer Leverkusen but have lost their last two at home to Atletico and away to Juve. Although, if they fail to move ahead in the tournament, securing third – and a spot in the Europa League is definitely an achievement.
Well, let me remind you, Lokomotive have lost three of their four games with Italian opposition on home soil in the European fixture, which is not a record to keep the fans out of stress heading into Wednesday battle.
Table-toppers Juve started their campaign with a draw away to Atletico and later won over Leverkusen and Lokomotiv.
The Champions League match will be played between Lokomotiv Moscow and Juventus at Lokomotive Stadium. The ground has a capacity of 27,320.
The game will start at 11:25 PM (IST), on Wednesday, November 5.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Lokomotiv Moscow – WLL
Juventus – DWW
Lokomotiv Moscow Team News:
- A couple of Injury concerns – Jefferson Farfan, Luka Djordjevic, Anton Miranchuk, Fedor Smolov and Boris Rotenberg are all unavailable due to injury.
- Jefferson Farfan and Boris Rotenberg long-term absentees, while Fedor Smolov, Luka Djordjevic and Anton Miranchuk remain on the sidelines.
- Maciej Rebus has recovered from a groin problem and is likely to plan from the onset of this match.
- Lokomotiv will step up with 5 man defence line to include Vedran Corluka and Benedikt Howedes, while Grzegorz Krychowiak and Joao Mario should both feature in midfield.
Lokomotiv Moscow Probable XI:
Guilherme; Ignatyev, Howedes, Murilo, Corluka, Rybus; Barinov, Joao Mario, Krychowiak; Eder, Aleksey Miranchuk
Juventus FC Team News:
- Giorgio Chiellini and Mattia Perin are the long term absentees.
- Mario Mandzukic and Emre Can have been left out of the Champions League squad.
- Mattia De Sciglio recovered from a thigh injury to feature against Torino on Saturday, while Aaron Ramsey, Danilo and Douglas Costa are all fit to feature now.
- Juan Cuadrado is banned from having collected three bookings.
- G Higuain is also available after recovering from a head injury. Dybala will be on attacking position alongside C Ronaldo.
Juventus Probable XI:
Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi; Ronaldo, Dybala
Likely to score:
- Juventus: C Ronaldo, Dybala, G Higuain
- Locomotiv: Aleksey Miranchuk
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
C Ronaldo – 6 goals 1 assist
Dybala – 4 goals 1 assist
Pjanic – 3 goals 1 assist
Aleksey Miranchuk – 7 goals 1 assist
Grzegorz Krychowiak – 6 goals 1 assist
Eder – 5 goals
- Goalkeeper: Wojciech Szczesny
- Defenders: Leonardo Bonucci (C), Mathijs De Ligt, Vladislav Ignatyev, Alex Sandro
- Midfielders: Joao Mario, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Miralem Pjanic
- Strikers: Cristiano Ronaldo, Fedor Smolov, Gonzalo Higuain
LOK vs JUV Dream11 potential winner:
Lokomotiv Moscow usually scores at home but Juve is likely to win the game 0-2.