MCI vs BOU Dream11 Prediction | Premier League | Bournemouth vs Manchester City, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 25, 2019 5:37 pm IST
MCI vs BOU Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Manchester City will be looking to return back to winning ways when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League at dean Court.
The VAR came back to haunt both Manchester City and Pep Guardiola as Gabriel Jesus’ injury-time goal, supposed to be a winner, was ruled out, again.
It’s a matter of debate how the VAR should look at the handballs, but it was the precious two points dropped by the defending champions.
While Bournemouth opened their account for the season with a comprehensive 1-2 away win over Aston Villa.
The Premier League match will be played between Bournemouth and Manchester City at Dean Court, in Bournemouth, England. The ground has a capacity of 11,329.
The game will start at 06:30 PM (IST), on Sunday, August 25.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Bournemouth – D W L W D W
Manchester City – L W W W W D
Bournemouth Team News:
- The hosts will be without no fewer than seven players for the home clash against Manchester City.
- David Brooks, Dan Gosling, Junior Stanislas, Simon Francis, Lloyd Kelly, and Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld will all be missing the match.
- Lewis Cook has returned to the first-team training after recovering from a knee injury. But he is expected to miss this game due to the lack of match fitness.
- There are no fresh injury concerns for the Cherries.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Eddie Howe confirmed that he expects Philipp Billing to be fit for the clash. The 23-year-old Danish hobbled off at half time against Aston Villa.
- Howe is expected to name the similar Xi which beat Villans 1-2 at Villa Park last weekend.
Bournemouth Probable XI:
Ramsdale (GK), Smith, Mepham, Cook, Ake, Rico, Billing, Lerma, Fraser, King, Wilson
Manchester City FC Team News:
- Leroy Sane and Benjamin Mendy remain long-term injury absentees for the Cityzens.
- While John Stones is the latest player heading towards the treatment room as the former Everton center-back is having a muscle issue.
- Pep Guardiola has said that Oleksandr Zinchenko, who complained of a cramp in the last game, is fine.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- We expect Gabriel Jesus to start the match ahead of Sergio Aguero, while David Silva could be named in the playing 11. In that case, Ilkay Gundogan may be dropped down to the bench.
Manchester City Probable XI:
Ederson (GK), Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan / David Silva, Rodrigo, Kevin de Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus / Sergio Aguero
Likely to score:
- For Bournemouth: Callum Wilson, Joshua King
- For Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Callum Wilson: Bournemouth’s prized asset. The pacey striker was once a prime target for Chelsea, but the Cherries stood firm and fend off the interests.
He is still not at his best, but the signs are he is returning to his lofty heights.
- Games: 30
- Goals: 14
- Assists: 09
Raheem Sterling: Since Pep Guardiola took over the Etihad Stadium, the former Liverpool winger has been the most improved players in this team, or perhaps in the whole world.
His goals scoring return is improving, his assists charts growing and the impact is palpable. Too hot to handle at this moment.
- Games: 34
- Goals: 17
- Assists: 10
- Games: 02
- Goals: 04
Bernardo Silva: With the control on the ball like the F1 driver behind the wheel, and the feather-like touches, like a mouse scurrying over the pebbles, this Portuguese star is a magician who can do unbelievable things on the football ground.
MCI vs BOU Dream11 potential winner:
Manchester City are the clear favorites to win the match.