MLW vs PST Dream11 Prediction for Millwall vs Preston North Championship Live Score Fantasy Football Tips & Dream11 Team
Updated on: Feb 1, 2022 4:24 pm IST
MLW vs PST Dream11: Millwall will be taking on Preston North in the forthcoming fixture of the English Championship. Talking about the standings, Preston is in at the 13th spot with 37 points on board. Preston has won nine, drawn 10, and lost nine games. As of Millwall, they are in at 11th with 36 points under their belts. They’ve won two and lost three of their previous five fixtures. In their most recent game, Millwall secured a 2-0 win over West Brom. With both sides going through an inconsistent run of form, we can expect the upcoming contest to be a cagey affair. That said, here is the MLW vs PST Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming contest.
Date: February 2, Wednesday
Kick-Off: 1:15 AM (IST)
Venue: The Den
Head to Head
From the last six meetings between the two sides, it’s Milwall that has the upper hand with four wins in comparison to Preston’s two wins.
MLW vs PST Dream11 Prediction Details
Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Sheyi Ojo, Ryan Leonard, Jed Wallace, Tom Bradshaw, George Saville and Danny Ballard are ruled out due to injuries.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Bialkowsi should be starting in at goal.
- Cooper, Hutchinson, and Wallace can be the back three in defence.
- McNamara and Malone are expected to feature out wide.
- Mitchell and Kiefenbeld can occupy the midfield region.
- Burke, Afobe and Bennett are anticipated to lead the attack.
Millwall Starting XI (Likely)
Injury Report and Unavialability:
- Isaiah Brown and Josh Murphy are on the sidelines due to injuries.
- Tom Barkhuizen is in doubt to start.
- Daniel Johnson is on international duty.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Iversen should be starting in between the sticks.
- Berg, Bauer and Hughes can be the back three in defence.
- Potts and Earl are expected to feature as the wing backs.
- Whiteman and Ledson can accommodate midfield.
- Browne, Jakobsen and Archer are in contention to lead the attack.
Milwall Starting XI (Likely)
Milwall vs Preston North Championship Fantasy Football Team & Tips
Ben Afobe has bagged six goals and also has two assists to his name from the 23 appearances this season for Milwall.
|Goals This Season||6|
Emil Riis Jakobsen has registered 12 goals and three assists from the 28 appearances in the season so far for Preston.
|Goals This Season||12|
Jake Cooper has two goals from 23 appearances and has done reasonably well on the defence for Millwall.
Who will win today football match?
- Millwall has won their last four games against Preston in all competitions.
- Milwall has been drawing at half time and full time in their last three games against Preston in all competitions.
- Preston has won two from their last six meetings against Millwall.
Odds to Win:
The odds are in favor of Millwall to nick the win here by 2.70 as per bet365.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips