MUN vs MCI Premier League Dream11 Football Match Prediction- Fantasy Team News
Manchester City vs Manchester United
MUN vs MCI MATCH PREVIEW:
This is a dream scenario for the Blue half of Manchester. After all, winning the long and arduous league campaign in front of your enemy doesn’t happen too often. But Manchester City have a once-in-a-life-opportunity to achieve this rare feat when Manchester United Visit the Etihad Stadium to face the noisy-neighbors in the Premier League.
Jose Mourinho played the role of a villain quite handsomely in 2014 when he took his Chelsea side to Anfield. Now he is expected to do the same and devise a perfect plan to delay Pep Guardiola’s title-celebration by at least a week. Because a draw would mean, City can’t win the title against their vaunted neighbors.
But Guardiola may be forced not to take this game too seriously as his men are under tremendous pressure to overturn a huge 1st leg deficit after losing 3-0 at Anfield in the Champions League. So the former Barcelona manager may opt to make some significant changes to his first team XI to keep his key players fresh ahead of the 2nd leg.
For Mourinho, finishing 2nd behind City is the utmost priority. His team sits 2nd in the table, just two points above Liverpool who are 3rd in the table but have played a game less than their North-West rivals.
When: April 7th, 10:00 PM IST
Where: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
Recent wins (Last six matches)
Manchester City – W W L W W L
Manchester United – W W W L W W
MUN vs MCI TEAM NEWS:
Pep Guardiola will have one eye firmly fixed on the Champions League Quarterfinal 2nd Leg against Liverpool, so he may opt to give some of his key players some rest.
While Sergio Aguero remains a doubt. But if he passes a late fitness test, he would be given some precious time from the bench only. Also, Benjamin Mendy is a fitness concern too.
Raheem Sterling and John Stones are expected to start for the home side.
Probable XI – Ederson (XI), Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Bruyne, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Goalkeeper Sergio Romero is out injured, while Daley Blind is a big doubt for the visitors.
We are expecting Jose Mourinho to stick with the side that defeated Swansea City 2-0 last weekend.
Probable XI – Gea (GK), Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Young, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku
Manchester City – 20 top-Flight title
Manchester United – 04 titles
Head 2 Head- 172 meetings in official matches
Manchester City – 51
Manchester United – 72
Draw – 52
Manchester City – Messi, Suarez
Manchester United – Lukaku, Matic
Take a look at some statistics –
- Manchester City have won two, drawn one and lost three of their last six meetings against their more esteemed opponents.
- Manchester United are on a four-game winning streak heading into this match.
- Manchester City have won 26 times in their last 29 matches in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have won just once against top-6 sides in the Premier League under Jose Mourinho, 1-3 win against Arsenal.
- Manchester City are unbeaten at home in Premier League this season, Games – 15, Wins – 14, Draw – 1.
- If Manchester City win the match, they would be wrapping up the title in record time.
- Also, a win for Manchester City will see them do the double over Red Devils for the fourth time in the Premier League era, matching Liverpool’s record of 4.
- The latest Manchester Derby makes it the 21st meeting between Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho. The Spaniard has won 9, making him the most successful manager against Mourinho.
MUN vs MCI FANTASY TEAM:
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
If Manchester City play their full strength team in this match then there could only be one victor here. However, with 2nd leg against Liverpool just three days away, we can’t see that happening.
A draw looks a more favorable outcome in this match.
NOTE: THIS MUN vs MCI MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.