RKH vs ENG Dream11 Match Prediction
RKH vs ENG Dream11: Ruh Brest and Energetik-BGU will meet in the second round of Belarusian Premier League at Stadyen DASK Brestski on Friday night (IST). Both teams opened the season with a win, so there will no shortage of confidence for either team heading into this match.
Ruh Brest sealed a 0-1 win last week over Dinamo Minsk courtesy of Oleksiy Kovtun’s 26th-minute goal. Energetik-BGU, on the other hand, enjoyed a much more easy outing as they recorded a 3-1 win over Bate Borisov.
Host: Ruh Brest
Competition: Belarusian Premier League
Match Venue: Stadyen DASK Brestski
Match Timing: March 27, @10:30 PM
RKH vs ENG Dream11 Football Team Prediction – Odds checker:
Ruh Brest to win: 2.55 (31/20), Probability to happen: 39.22%
Energetik-BGU to win: 2.55 (31/20), Probability to happen: 39.22%
Draw: 3.50 (5/2), Probability to happen: 28.57%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
For daily fantasy sports tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below
Ruh Brest vs Energetik-BGU Team News:
Ruh Brest Team News:
- Expect head coach Aleksandr Sednyov is likely to stick with the same playing 1 that started against Dinamo Minsk.
- Despite firing a blank in the opening game, expect forward Artem Petrenko is likely to get the nod over Abdoulaye Diallo.
- Chidi Osuchukwu is a vital cog in the midfield and will be starting the match. No doubt this will be a difficult game for the hosts, but if Osuchukwu has his way, the home team can expect to get the maximum points from this game.
- At the back, the home team should name Ilya Kolpachuk, Oleksiy Kovtun, Sergey Tikhonovsky and William.
- Egor Bogomolskiy is an option if the head coach wants to shuffle things in the midfield. If he starts, Artem Kontsevoy is the likeliest player to make way for him.
Ruh Brest key players:
- Artem Petrenko: Should get another start here. He had a game despite not finding the back of the net.
- Chidi Osuchukwu: As mentioned above, he is a key layer in the midfield for Ruh Brest. A good option to have on the team.
- Oleksiy Kovtun: The 26-year-old Ukrainian defender is a towering presence at the back. He will be a threat during set-pieces. He scored the winner in the last game as well.
Energetik-BGU team news:
- When a team opens its campaign with a straightforward 3-1 win, you can be sure that a lot of things must have gone according to plans, so expect the visitors to remain unchanged from the last game.
- Aleksandr Svirepa will be marshalling the troops at the back and should have Aleksey Nosko, Artem Shkurdyk and Artyom Anatolyevich Sokol as partners.
- Artur Lesko will keep the gloves for the visitors.
Energetik-BGU key players:
- Djasur Yakhshibaev: Man-of-the-match from the last game. And why not he scored twice in the first game and was a phenom all day long.
- Jérémy Mawatu: One of the finest players on Energetik’s roster. His creativity will be key for the visitors. Got a standing ovation in the end.
- Dušan Bakić: Bossed the midfield last week and got himself an assist. Only a goal missed from his numbers in otherwise a masterful performance from him.
Ruh Brest vs Energetik-BGU predicted playing 11:
Ruh Brest: Aleksandr Nechaev (GK), Ilya Kolpachuk, Artsyom Rakhmanaw, William, Sergey Tikhonovsky, Oleksiy Kovtun, Artem Kontsevoy, Denis Grechikho, Oleksandr Mihunov, Chidi Osuchukwu, Artem Petrenko
Energetik-BGU: Artur Lesko (GK), Aleksey Nosko, Artyom Anatolyevich Sokol, Artem Shkurdyk, Aleksandr Svirepa, Dzmitry Girs, Hayk Mosakhanian, David Tweh, Jérémy Mawatu, Dušan Bakić, Djasur Yakhshibaev
RKH vs ENG Dream11 Team prediction:
The match will be updated on India Fantasy Telegram. Do check!
RKH vs ENG Dream11 prediction for Today’s match:
Both the teams arrive in this game on the back of a win, so confidence will be high. Neither is favourite to win the game, but Ruh Brest are the hosts and will have the slight edge.
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!