RM vs VLD Dream11 Prediction | La Liga | Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 23, 2019 11:10 pm IST
RM vs VLD Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Real Madrid will be looking to make it two wins from as many games when they host Real Valladolid in La Liga at Santiago Bernabéu.
Following an unforgetful 2018-19 season, Real Madrid jumped deep into the transfer market and signed new players ahead of the 2019-20 season.
The Los Blancos spent in excess of £300m, with the pair of Eden Hazard and Luka Jovic alone costing around half of that figure.
Some of the new signings were in action last weekend as Madrid beat Celta Vigo 1-3 on the road. The demand of the fans, though is huge and Zidane’s men will be looking to silence some of the voices when they play Real Valladolid this weekend.
Real Valladolid, meanwhile, passed the first season hurdle last season as they avoided the drop by four points. Things are looking even more rosy, of the result of the first game is anything to go by, as they recorded a precious away win over Real Betis last weekend.
The La Liga match will be played between Real Madrid and Real Valladolid at Santiago Bernabéu, in Madrid, Spain. The ground has a capacity of 81,044.
The game will start at 10:30 PM (IST), on Saturday, August 24.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Real Madrid – L L W W L W
Real Valladolid – W L D W L W
Real Madrid Team News:
- Luka Modric’s red card in the last game means the 208 Ballon d’Or winner will be serving a ban here.
- The former Tottenham Hotspur star is one of the five first-team players who are out of contention for Madrid’s first home league game of the season, with the other fours being Marco Asensio, Brahim Diaz, Rodrygo and summer’s superstar signing Eden Hazard.
- While the Los Blancos will assess both Ferland Mendy and Mariano before the game.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Isco is likely to start here in the absence of Luka Modric, with Tony Kroos and Casemiro forming a midfield three for Zidane.
- Karim Benzema will start as a forward with Gareth Bale and Vinicius Junior starting on either side of the front three.
Real Madrid Probable XI:
Courtois (GK), Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kroos, Isco, Bale, Vinicius, Benzema
Real Valladolid FC Team News:
- Forward Sandro Ramirez is expected to be out for at least one month after suffering muscle injury last weekend.
- In addition, Luismi and Ruben Alcaraz remain on the sidelines for the visitors.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- We expect head coach Sergio to keep the side which produced the shocker of a result in the last game, barring, of course, Sandro Ramirez who is out injured.
- Enes Unal is expected to replace Ramirez in the playing 11 here.
Real Valladolid Probable XI:
Masip (GK), Moyano, Salisu, Olivas, Nacho, Anuar Mohamed, Michel, Antonito, Oscar Plano, Sergi Guardiola, Enes Unal
Potential Game Changers:
- Sergi Guardiola
- Tony Kroos
- Karim Benzema
- Gareth Bale
- Oscar Plano
Likely to score:
- For Real Madrid: Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale
- For Real Valladolid: Sergio Guardiola, Oscar Plano
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Karim Benzema: Carried Madrid on his shoulder throughout the last season. The 31-year-old is believed to be at the peak of his power now, and he will surely be looking to get more goals this season.
Last Season (La Liga):
- Games: 36
- Minutes: 2964
- Goals: 21
- Assists: 06
Benzema opened his account for the season with a goal against Celta Vigo last weekend.
Tony Kroos: The first weekend in La Liga saw tow brilliant goals, a superb bicycle kick from Aritz Aduriz’s bicycle kick and a 40-yard strike from German midfield master Tony Kroos. He is the heartbeat of this team and is very much capable of bossing the midfield on his own.
Has one goal this season.
Magician Wing-Backs – Gareth Bale and Vinicius Junior: Despite the rumours that Madrid, or Zinedine Zidane, want to offload Gareth Bale, the Welsman remains a world-class talent.
While on the other side of the wing is Vinicius Junior, the next big thing coming from Brazil.
Options from Real Valladolid:
Sergi Guardiola: The 28-year-old is a proven goal-scorer at the top level. Already up and running for the season after scoring in his side’s 1-2 win over Real Betis last weekend.
- Games: 01
- Minutes: 90
- Goals: 01
Oscar Plano: Scored the winner in the last game. He has enough trickery up his sleeves to strike a deadly blow.
- Games: 01
- Minutes: 90
- Goals: 01
To be updated!
RM vs VLD Dream11 potential winner:
Real Madrid are huge favorites in this match.