SYD vs MAC Dream11 for Sydney FC vs Macarthur A League Live Score Daily Fantasy Football Team Tips & Guide
Updated on: Nov 26, 2021 2:03 pm IST
SYD vs PAC Dream11: Sydney FC will be squaring off to Macarthur in the upcoming fixture of the A League. Talking about Sydney FC, first, they ended up drawing 0-0 to Western Sydney Wanderers in their first league fixture. However, Sydney FC soon followed it with a 4-2 win over Sydney Olympic in the FFA Cup Round of 32. Adam Le Fondre, Patrick Wood, Elvis Kamsoba and Trent Bugiar were the four-goal scorers for Sydney FC on the evening. Meanwhile, Macarthur is on the back of a 1-1 draw to Wellington Phoenix. Prior to that game, Macarthur did secure a comprehensive 3-0 win over Hamilton Olympic. That being said, we can expect the upcoming contest to be an intriguing affair, and here is the SYD vs MAC Dream11 Prediction for the fixture ahead.
A League Table: Macarthur is 5th in the league with a point, while, Sydney FC is 8th with a point as well.
Date: November 27, Saturday
Kick-Off: 2:15 PM (IST)
Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
WATCH Brazilian Serie A Live
No Coverage in India.
Sydney FC: WDDW
Head to Head
From the previous two meetings between the two sides, both Sydney FC, and Macarthur have a win each.
SYD vs MAC Dream11 Prediction
Sydney FC News
Injury Report and Unavailability: Michael Zullo misses out due to an injury.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Redamayne should be starting in at goal.
- Grant, Wilkinson, Warland and King can line up as the back four.
- Retre, and Caceres can feature as the holding midfielders.
- Kamsoba and Nikovic are anticipated to start out wide.
- Buhagiar and Le Fondre are in contention to lead the attack.
Sydney FC Starting XI (Likely)
Injury Report and Unavailability:
No injury concerns
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Kurto should be starting in between the sticks.
- Ustok, Jovanvic and Sunsjar can line up as the back thre in defence.
- Noone, and Meredith are expected to start out wide.
- Mutch and M’Mombwa can line up as the central midfielders.
- David, De Silva and Rose are in contention to lead the attack.
Macarthur Starting XI (Likely)
Related Story: ISL Team Owners and their Net Worth
SYD vs MAC Fantasy Football Team & Tips
Adam Le Fondre bagged four goals, and an assist from seven appearances last season for Sydney FC. He is expected to start here.
|Goals Last Season||4|
Patrick Wood bagged four goals and an assist from the 21 appearances last season, and is expected to start here.
|Goals Last Season||7|
Lachlan Rose scored three goals from the last two appearances for Macarthur, and is expected to start in the final third region here.
- Sydney FC finished second in the league last season.
- Macarthur were more towards the inconsistent side of things last season.
Odds to Win:
The odds are in favor of Sydney FC to get the win by 2.45 as per 1XBET.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips