SYR vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips for Syria vs India AFC Asian Cup, Starting Lineup, Stats
Updated on: Jan 23, 2024 11:11 am IST
Syria will face India in their third match of the AFC Asian Cup 2024 on Tuesday. The contest will be played at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor at 5:00 PM IST.
SYR vs IND AFC Asian Cup Dream11 Prediction
Syria have had a difficult AFC Asian Cup campaign so far as they have only one point in two matches. They played a goalless draw against Uzbekistan in their opening game followed by a 0-1 defeat against Australia in the second match. They must win this game to qualify for the next round.
On the other hand, India have already chased out of the Group B of the AFC Asian Cup. They registered two defeats in two matches as the Blue Tigers lost to Australia and Uzbekistan 0-2 and 0-3, respectively. The Indian team will look to finish on a high with a win.
Date: 23rd January, Tuesday
Kick-Off: 5:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor
WATCH: The AFC Asian Cup match between Syria and India will be telecasted live on the Sports 18 channel and you can also livestream the game on the Jio Cinema app.
Syria: L D D D L
India: L L L W L
Head to Head
Syria Starting XI
- Ahmad Madania
- Abdul Rahman Oues
- Aiham Ousou
- Thaer Krouma
- Moayad Ajan
- Mahmoud Al Aswad
- Jalil Elías
- Ezequiel Ham
- Ammar Ramadan
- Pablo Sabbag
- Ibrahim Hesar
Syria News Injury Report and Unavailability:
- They have a fully-fit squad at their disposal.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Syria played with a 4-4-2 combination against Australia, which worked well for them. They are likely to use the same system against India as well.
India Starting XI
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
- Nikhil Poojary
- Sandesh Jhingan
- Rahul Bheke
- Akash Mishra
- Suresh Singh Wangjam
- Deepak Tangri
- Manvir Singh
- Sahal Abdul Samad
- Naroem Mahesh Singh
- Sunil Chhetri
India News Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Sahal Abdul Samad has recovered from the injury and he is likely to start in this contest.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- India played with their preferred 4-2-3-1 system in the last game. The coach Igor Stimac could tweak the system and add another two defenders to the wings to hit Syria on the counter.
SYR vs IND Fantasy Football Tips
- Pablo Sabbag will lead the attacking unit for Syria. The young striker has one goal in four matches against his name.
- Suniel Chhetri will be the leader of the Indian attack as the veteran striker has 82 goals and 11 assists in his account in 130 national appearances.
- Moayad Ajan is an experienced defender and he will be the key for Syria in the defence. The 30-year-old has 47 national appearances and he could help his team in keeping the cleansheet.
SYR vs IND Dream11 Prediction
Goalkeeper- G Singh Sandhu
Defenders- M Al-Ajjan (VC), R Bheke, A Rahman
Midfielders- A Thapa, Lalengmawia, A Ramadan, J Elias
Forwards- S Chhetri, P Sabbag (C), M Al Aswad
Who will win the Syria vs India AFC Asian Cup match?
Syria are currently the 91-ranked side in the FIFA rankings, while India are at 102. India are expected to give Syria a tough time in this fixture as they played their last two matches against superior competitors. However, Syria troubled Australia in their last match and they will be feeling confident about their chances. As per our prediction, Syria are expected to win this match.