TOT vs STK Premier League Match Dream 11 Predictions Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Apr 7, 2018 2:15 pm IST
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspurs Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Saturday, April 07, 7:30 PM IST
Stoke City – After a historic win over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, Tottenham Hotspurs head to Stoke City for their next Premier League clash at the bet365 stadium.
The home team, on the other hand, is in a relegation zone at the moment and would not want another drop in points to make things difficult. However, they would draw inspiration from the fact that they stitched together an inspiring performance against Arsenal game.
Tottenham have crushed Stoke in all their last four meetings, scoring 17 goals along the way. Given the form they are in, it could be another drubbing on Saturday.
TOT vs STK Head-to-Head
(Last 6 matches)
Stoke City: 1, Tottenham Hotspurs: 4, Draw: 1
Stoke City Team News
- Charlie Adam is serving a suspension, while Ibrahim Afellay is unlikely for the fixture after a fall out with manager Paul Lambert.
- Lee Grant, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Konstantinos Stafylidis are all unavailable
- Kurt Zouma and Mame Biram Diouf are doubts for the fixture.
- Darren Fletcher and Peter Crouch are expected to slot in.
Form (all competitions, most recent first): L L L D D D
Butland, Pieters, Indi, Shawcross, Johnson, Ndiaye, Fletcher, Sobhi, Allen, Shaqiri, Crouch
Tottenham Team News
- Harry Winks and Kyle Walker-Peters are sidelined for Spurs.
- Harry Kane is fit to play and is likely to swap places with Erik Lamela.
- Toby Alderweireld has regained fitness but is ruled out.
Form (all competitions, most recent first): W W W L W W
Lloris, Davies, Vertonghen, Sánchez, Trippier, Dembélé, Dier, Heung-Min, Alli, Eriksen, Kane
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Shawcross and Crouch are key to Stoke City’s chances in the fixture.
- Heung-Min, Alli and Eriksen produced brilliant performances against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and will carry the confidence into the fixture.
- Harry Kane has scored 24 goals in the season so far, and the chances of him scoring here are high.
Note: This TOT vs STK match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
TOT vs STK Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.