VIT vs ARS Dream11 Match Prediction | IEuropa League | Vitoria vs Arsenal Fantasy Teams, Line-ups
Updated on: Nov 6, 2019 12:51 pm IST
VIT vs ARS Dream11 Match Preview, Fantasy Teams, Line-ups
VIT vs ARS Dream11:
Arsenal would fly to Portugal to take on Vitoria de Guimaraes knowing the fact that a win will surely secure their place in the Europa League knockout stages.
On the other hand, Vitoria sits at the bottom of the points table as they have failed to earn a single point from their three opening games.
Gunners coach Unai Emery has been in alot of pressure witnessing the league run. They currently sit at the 5th position in the Premier League. Gunners must not take them lightly as Vitoria almost jumped over the winning track by scoring twice, but Nicolas Pepe’s freekick in the injury time helped Arsenal to step out with smiling faces.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Teams: Vitoria vs Arsenal
Venue: Estádio D. Afonso Henriques
Match Timing: November 6th 2019
Also Read: Super50 Cup 2019: Squads and players to watch out
What’s VIT vs ARS Dream11 Team News:
- Vitoria will still be without the likes of Jhonatan, Alhassan Wakaso, Joseph Amoah, Andre Andre, Ola John, Falaye Sacko, Valeriy Bondarenko and Miguel Oliveira.
- Former Tottenham Hotspur youngster Marcus Edwards will again start for Vitoria.
- Leo Bonatini will likely begin the game on the substitutes’ bench.
- Granit Xhaka loses Arsenal captaincy to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after Emirates outburst.
- After missing two games, he might show up for this contest.
- Joe Willock, Emile Smith Rowe and Gabriel Martinelli all in line to feature in the first XI.
- Ainsley M Niles can come in place of Bukayo Saka, while Hector Bellerin is expected to impress the fans.
Also Read: WI-W vs IN-W 3rd ODI: Stars return to boost both sides
- Arsenal has won eight of their last nine games in the Europa League.
- Vitoria de Guimaraes has lost their last three Europa League fixtures
VIT vs ARS likely playing 11:
Douglas; Rochinha, Tapsoda, Henrique, Hanin; Evangelista, Agu, Teixeira; Edwards, Duarte, Pereira
Martinez; Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Willock; Maitland-Niles, Smith Rowe, Pepe; Martinelli
Also Read: RM vs GAL Dream11 Match Prediction
Key Players: (Captain and Vice-Captain options)
Edmond Tapsoba – 8 goals 1 assist
Davidson – 5 goals 1 assist
Leo Bonatini – 2 goals 1 assist
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – 9 goals
Alexandre Lacazette – 2 goals 1 assist
David Luiz – 2 goals
VIT vs ARS Dream11 Teams:
Goalkeeper- D Jesus
Defenders- H Bellerin, R Holding, E Tapsoba, P Henrique
Midfielders- G Xhaka, J Willock, M Edwards
Forwards- N Pepe, B Duarte, G Martinelli
Who will win the game:
The ball might not touch the net in the first half, but the gunners would take chances to avoid a draw here in the second half.