North East United FC vs FC Pune City
Indian Super League, India
In the next fixture of Indian Super League, North East United FC is locking horns with FC Pune City on their home turf at 8:00 PM (IST) on February 7th. This is, by all means, would be a nail-biting contest since both the teams know the importance of winning this fixture of the game. For the away team, it would strengthen their position for the cup title and for the home team it would help them reach closer mid-table or above when the season ends.
When: February 7, 8:00 PM IST
Where: Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, India
North East United FC TEAM NEWS:
- There are no injuries on the cards for the home side
- There are no doubts on any player from the playing XI who might miss out on this game as of now
- There is no news of suspension as of now from the home team
Kaith (GK), Panwar, Gurtej, Lopez, Golui, Rohit, Tebar, Adil, Carlos, Alfaro, Marcelinho
Recent form: L W L W L D
FC Pune City TEAM NEWS:
- There is no news of suspension as of now from the away team
- There is no news of any player missing out this fixture’s from the away side
- Ashique Kuruniyan remains the concerned player because of his injury and would not play this match either
Rehenesh (GK), Reagan, Goncalves, Sambhina, Chettri, Diaz, Borges, Narzary, Marcinho, Doungel, Mosquera
Recent form: W D L W W L
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Our bet is on the away team for this fixture because they have been the better team so far if this edition of Indian Super League is considered and they have been looking very confident either even though they lost their last game but they would try to get back on their winning form in this game only.
NOTE: THIS FCPC VS NEUFC MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
FCPC VS NEUFC FANTASY TEAM: