BARCELONA vs GIRONA
La Liga, Spain
GIR VS BAR MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming fixture of the La Liga, FC Barcelona is hosting Girona in their home ground, Camp Nou, Barcelona at 1:15 AM (IST). This game is going to be a nail-biting contest till the end because the away team would try to spoil it for the league leaders in front of their home supporters. But, the home team would not let that happens because they have been dominating every game they are playing and is expected that in this game as well they would like to repeat the same. The preview of this game listed below.
When: February 25, 1:15 AM IST
Where: Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
Recent form (Last six matches)
Barcelona – W W W D D W
Girona – W D D W L W
GIR VS BAR TEAM NEWS:
BAR TEAM NEWS:
- Thomas Vermaelen should be available after injury and could rotate in for Gerard Pique.
- Philippe Coutinho is expected to start out on the left flank, with Ousmane Dembele also involved on the right.
- Ernesto Valverde shouldn’t make any big alterations to the spine of his side heading into this derby game.
Stegen (GK), Alba, Umtiti, Vermaelen, Roberto, Coutinho, Rakitic, Busquets, Dembele, Suarez, Messi
GIR TEAM NEWS:
- Johan Mojica is a doubt for the visitors, which could see Pablo Maffeo come back into the picture.
- Pere Pons will be fit to start in central midfield after taking a knock over a week ago.
- Pablo Machin shouldn’t change things up top, with Cristhian Stuani holding his place over Michael Olunga.
Bono (GK), Espinosa, juanpe, Ramalho, Mojica, Granell, Pons, Benitez Portu, Stuani, Garcia
GIR – Stuani, Espinosa
BAR – Messi, Suarez, Rakitic, Roberto
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Barcelona is still unbeaten in La Liga, but they do have to deal with the fact that they are balancing European commitments with domestic duties after an already busy January.
The hosts haven’t lost at Camp Nou in the Spanish top flight since September 2016, with the Blaugrana on course for the league title.
Girona have been tremendous at home of late in La Liga, but on the road they have picked up just two points from their last available 15.
NOTE: THIS GIR VS BAR MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
GIR VS BAR FANTASY TEAM: