Las Palmas Vs Valencia Fantasy XI
LAP Vs VAL India Fantasy Prediction || LAP Vs VAL India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:58 AM (IST), 9th January 2018
Spanish Cup – 2017 – 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The upcoming Spanish Cup fixture of Las Palmas and Valencia will be held in the Mestalla Stadium. Valencia is most likely to win this match because of their potentially strong players and performance. While VAL remains at the third spot with 11 winnings, LAP is placed way behind them in points table. So, things for the LAP are not going to be easy. However, nothing concrete can be said at this point of time. So, let’s wait till the game starts.
Tournament – Spanish Cup 2017-2018
When: 1:30 AM (IST) on Wednesday
Where: Mestella Stadium, Spain
Date – January 10, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- In the last 6 games of Valencia, it has only succeeded in winning two of them and leaving one with a draw.
- VAL has faced three defeats in the last six games
- In Las Palmas last 6 matches, there’s only one winning
- They have lost 3 games while ended two at draw
Team Formation –
LAP Vs VAL Probable Playing 11:
LAP (Probable 11) –
Chichizola, Momo, Castelano, Navarro, Toledo, Simon, Bigas, Penalba, Samper, Viera, Calleri
VAL (Probable 11) –
Neto, Mins, Gaya, Guedes, Garay, Vidal, Gabriel, Parejo, Pereira, Kondogbia, Moreno
- LAP would try hard to grab a win in their home game
- Toledo and Castellano would have to avoid getting Yellow card in this game. They both received 1 in their last game
- VAL would be looking to boost their confidence after their last win and continue their winning momentum
- Gabriel, Periera, Garay and Kondogbia received yellow cards in the last match
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players from the away team)
(GK) Neto (VAL)
(RM) Parejo (VAL)
(LF) Mina (VAL)
(CAM) Viera (LAP)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
If we go by the league table performances of both the teams then we would all bet it on Valencia because they are the stronger team both off ground and on ground. The away team is currently ranked third on the points table with 37 points from 11 wins of the 18 matches they have played so far in the La Liga. However, the home team is currently in the relegation zone after failing to register more than 3 wins of the 18 matches they have played so far. Our bet is all on Valencia.
We are providing you the LAP Vs VAL football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.