LEG vs GEF La Liga Football Match Prediction-Team News
Updated on: Feb 3, 2018 6:18 pm IST
Getafe vs Leganes
La Liga, Spain
Getafe host Leganes in a forthcoming La Liga fixture. The visitors have been relying on their home form, having not won in their last seven away outings. On the other hand, Getafe’s home form is one of the reasons they are positioned above their opponent in the league table.
When: February 4, 04:30 PM IST
Where: Getafe, Spain
LEG vs GEF Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Leganes:3 , Getafe: 2, Draw: 0
Leganes Team News:
- Ruben Perez is not yet 100%; Gerard Gumbau is likely to continue for him.
- Ezequiel Munoz and Diego Rico might play in place of Martin Mantovani and Raul Garcia.
- Ramos and Naranjo are likely to play in a wider positions, while Guerrero would be in the middle.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D W W D L L
Cuéllar, Rico, Muñoz, Bustinza, Zaldua, Pires, Gumbau, Eraso, Naranjo, Guerrero and Ramos
Pires and Zaldua
Most goals: Pires (5)
Most assists: Amrabat (3)
Getafe Team News:
- Jorge Molina will be back after serving suspension.
- With Damian Suarez still out, Djene would continue at right-back position and Bruno at the centre-back role.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D D W L W L
Guaita, Antunes, Cala, González, Dakonam, Mora, Arambarri, Ndiaye, Shibasaki, Portillo and Molina
Cala and Dakonam
Most goals: Angel Rodriguez (8)
Most assists: Portillo (3)
India Fantasy Prediction:
Getafe have not lost in their last seven La Liga fixtures at home. They would fancy their chances of winning.
Note: This LEG vs GEF match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis team news.
LEG vs GEF Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.