LIV VS SWA DREAM 11 FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTIONS – FANTASY TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Jan 25, 2018 3:07 pm IST
Liverpool FC VS Swansea City
England – English Premier League 2017-18
In the upcoming fixture of English Premier League 2017-18, Swansea City is going to host Liverpool FC in their home ground Liberty Stadium on Tuesday (IST). This match is expected to be a routine match for the away team who are currently the fourth team on the points table, Liverpool is on a four-match winning streak and they would like to continue to do so in this fixture as well.
When: 23 January, 1:30 AM
Dream XI closing time: 12:30 AM
Where: Liberty Stadium, England
LIV VS SWA FORM:
(Last six results)
LIV: W D W W W W
SWA: L D L W L D
LIV VS SWA TEAM NEWS:
- Mohammad Salah, Ragnar Klavan and Dejan Lovren are doubtful to play this match because of their injuries
- Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno are still in doubts for this match Virgil Van Djik is expected to start this game
- Jordan Henderson is back in training camp but whether he would play or not is still a confusion
- Loris Karius will start the game
- Kyle Naughton is back from suspension and is expected to start this game
- Angel Rangel is injured and wouldn’t play the match
- Leon Britton is expected to start this game
- Tammy Abraham, Renato Sanches and Mike Van Der Hoorn are uncertain to start this game as of now
LIV VS SWA PROBABLE XI:
Karius (GK), Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Can/James Milner, Chamberlain, Salah/Lallana, Firmino, Mane/ Ragnar Klavan
Fabianski (GK), Olsson, Mawson, Fernandez, Naughton, Dyer, Sung-Yueng, Clucas, Carroll, Bony, Ayew
*The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performances in their last game
Carlos Carvalhal has only lost one of his first five matches as Swansea manager and has picked up four points from a possible nine in the Premier League. The Swans are still bottom of the league but now only four points adrift of safety.
Liverpool is high on confidence at the moment after becoming the first side to beat Manchester City in the Premier League this season and now they face Swansea who they thumped 5-0 on Boxing Day.
Liverpool is unbeaten in their last 18 competitive matches and they have won 13 of those. It would be a huge shock if they didn’t get all three points on Monday night.
Note: This LIV vs SWA match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
LIV VS SWA FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.