Marseille Vs Caen Fantasy XI
MAR vs CAE IndiaFantasy Prediction
CAE vs MAR IndiaFantasy Prediction
DREAM 11 Closing Time: 12:15 AM (IST), 20TH JANUARY 2018
Ligue 1 – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy MAR vs CAE Dream 11 Football Match Preview:
The forthcoming fixture of Olympique Marseille and Caen is going to be a thrilling contest because Caen would be the visiting team and they would have all the fans standing behind them who would now do anything to see their team go through this one with a smile as they did in the last match, breaking their five matches non-winning draw. However, the team that would be visiting is the third team on the points table of Ligue 1 and they have lost only one of their last six matches and they are already on a 3 match winning streak and in this fixture, they would try to make it to a four-match winning streak. If we go by the points table, the home team has only managed to snatch 27 points from their eight wins and 3 draws and the visiting team has managed 44 points from 13 wins and 5 draws so far in this season so chances are high for the away team to win this match.
Tournament – Ligue 1 2017-2018
When: 1:15 AM (IST) on Saturday
Where: Stade Michel D’Ornano, France
Date – January 20, 2018
MAR Vs CAE Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the French League 2017-18:
MAR – D, W, L, W, W, W
CAE – L, L, D, L, L, W
MAR vs CAE Fantasy Team Formation –
MAR vs CAE Probable Playing 11:
MAR (Probable 11) –
Mandanda (GK), Sarr, Rami, Rolando, Sakai, Gustavo, Anguissa, Thauvin, Payet, N’Jie, Germain
CAE (Probable 11) –
Vercoutre (GK), Bessat, Djiku, Silva, Guilbert, Delaplace, Sankoh, Feret, Rodelin, Stavitski, Santini
MAR vs CAE Fantasy Team News:
- Morgan Sanson will be out at least until next weekend after suffering a knee injury in the win over Strasbourg on Tuesday.
- Kostas Mitroglu is also a doubt after coming off in the warm-ups on Tuesday.
- André-Frank Zambo Anguissa should partner Luiz Gustavo in midfield despite suffering an ankle injury in midweek.
- After contributing a goal and an assist from the bench in midweek, Clinton N’Jie should start on the left.
- Rémy Vercoutre will be back in goal after serving a one-match ban.
- Finnish youngster Timo Stavitski impressed in a surprise start on Tuesday and could keep his place here.
- Youssef Ait Bennasser has been ruled out with a hamstring injury.
- Left-back Adam Mbengue will miss up to three weeks with a groin injury.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of MAR over CAE)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
MAR vs CAE IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
Caen has had a difficult couple of months after a promising start to the season. However, a decent win over Bordeaux, with Ronny Rodelin scoring for the first time in almost two months, will be a boost to the hosts’ confidence.
Marseille is also in good nick, having won their last four games in all competitions, but their injury list might be a cause for concern as Rudi Garcia’s side seems to lack depth at present.
We are providing you with the MAR Vs CAE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Olympique Marseille vs Caen Fantasy Team: