MAR vs MET Ligue 1 Match Prediction-Team News
Updated on: Feb 2, 2018 12:50 pm IST
Marseille vs Metz
Ligue 1, France
Marseille host Metz in tonight’s Ligue 1 fixture at Stade Velodrome. Marseille will be eyeing second spot in the France Ligue 1 standings while Metz, reeling at the bottom of the table, will look to challenge the home side.
When: February 03, 01:15 AM
Where: Stade Velodrome
MAR vs MET Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Marseille: 5, Metz: 1
Marseille Team News:
- Jordan Amavi is close to making a comeback.
- After being forced off against Monaco on Sunday, Lucas Ocampos is a doubtful starter.
- Clinton N’Jie can start in the flank if Ocampos is not fit. Dimitri Payet might play in wide position with Morgan Sanson playing in an advanced role.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D W W W W W
Mandanda, Sakai, Rolando, Rami, Sarr, Gustavo, Anguissa, Payet, Sanson, Thauvin and Germain
Thauvin, Payet and Gustavo
Most goals: Thauvin (10)
Most assists: Thauvin (9)
Metz Team News:
- Ballíu could replace Rivierez at right-back position.
- New signing Farid Boulaya is unlikely to start, but will get involved later in the match.
- Florent Mollet is likely to start again after a strong performance in the last fixture.
- Frédéric Hantz was happy with team composition after Saturday’s fixture and is unlikely to make many changes
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W L W D W
Kawashima, Palmieri, Niakhate, Diagne, Rivierez, Roux, Milicevic, Mandjeck, Cohade, Mollet and Rivière
Cohade, Roux and Rivière
Most goals: Roux (9)
Most assists: Dossevi (5)
India Fantasy Prediction:
Marseille have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Metz in all competitions and have secured 5 wins in last 6 fixtures. Marseille is expected to win the contest.
Note: This MAR vs MET match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
MAR vs MET Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.